Chapter 12

The banging of the door constantly kept going as I continued to get some sleep.After 30 seconds it came back but louder.I groaned and tried to put the pillow over my head so whoever it is will go away but they had other plans.I sighed in defeat.I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:44.Who the hell is knocking on my door so early in the morning.I made my way down the steps and ever so slowly walked to the door .I yanked it open only to see Liam standing in front my door with a very angry look in his face.
"Liam what are you doing at my place at this time of the day?" I asked but then realized something."Wait how do you know where I live?"
"Your mother gave me your address since you left early I'm here to get your things"
I had a confused look on my face but then remembered what happened last night."oh yeah that you can come in I'll just go freshen up"I said yawning and then making my way up the stairs to my room to get ready.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After I came out the shower I got dressed and got my suitcase out carrying it downstairs.I stopped in my tracks when I heard Amanda and Liam talking.

"And you better treat her right or I'll come get you myself"Liam looked uncomfortable with Amanda torturing him.
"And if you think that your horny little ass i–"
"Okay that's enough torture"I chuckled as I made my entrance in the room.Liam stood up and took the suitcase from me with a confused face."That's all?"
"No I got the rest upstairs I'll go get em"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Oh I'm gonna miss you so much"Amanda said as she hugged me with dear life.But this is practically the last hug where're gonna get I a while so I allowed it.
"I'll text you when I get settled in OK"she nodded her head.I got in to the car and buckled up.
"You got everything?"he asked as he looked me over.
"Yeah I got everything"I confirmed as he started the car and took off to the unknown destination while I took that precious time to catch up on sleep.