Chapter 84

"No your not going in a cemetery where there's a lot of bacteria to get on my son"

Liam told Kezia as the two went at it. Today was his father's funeral and she felt really bad that she couldn't even show up at his funeral because if his grandson.
"Ugh fine"
She groaned in defeat. On cue Logan jr began his cries for his mother's milk. She took him from Liam and instantly he quieted onced he got the taste of his mother's colostrum.

"We gotta come up with a routine once he gets older. But as of now I'll come visit you I don't want him leaving the house when he hasn't gotten his first shot"

She rolled her eyes. For the past two days the protective side of him was annoying her to the max. He didn't even want Damiun to hold Logan which resulted in and argument but Kezia was there to stop it from progressing further.

"You should get going the funeral's gonna start in about forty minutes. Damiun's coming to pick me up"

He nodded his head and give his son one last kiss on his forehead before he left.

The nurse came in after and she signed all of the papers she was given. Damiun arrived with Skai an hour later and she kissed her fiance on the lips.

"How's the little man?"

She looked down at Logan who was fast asleep in her arms.

"He's fine. Skai come give me kissy kiss"

Skai happily complied and went over to her giving her a sloppy kiss.

"Hi Lohan"

She laughed at Skai's name.

"Ready to leave this awful smelling place?"

"I thought you'd never ask"

The ride home was quiet mostly because 3/4 of the mini family were fast asleep leaving poor Damiun to drive by himself.

By the time he parked in front of the house the snores were ridiculous. You could have sworn they hadn't slept in ages.

He turned off the ignition and closed the door. He took the baby out of the car seat and unlocked the door walking up the stairs to his wall papered room. He placed the child in the white crib and then went back downstairs for the rest. He lightly shook the two as they wiped their tired eyes.

"I already put Logan in his crib you can go take a rest"

She kissed him on his lips passionately.

"What would I do without you"

Skai and Kezia went inside while he was behind them with her hospital bags.
After neatening up the house he decided he'd check up on the lil man before joining Kezia in a nap only to see her already there staring down at her son lovingly.

"I still can't believe he's finally here"

He hugged her from behind and kissed the crook of her neck.

"He soo small"

She chuckled.

"But he didn't feel small when his big head was coming out"

They both laughed softly before staring down at the child again.

"He looks soo peaceful unaware of the crap that went on this past couple of months"

"Let's go to bed before he wakes up hungry .
With one last look at him they went to there room and met Skai who was sprawled out on there bed.

"Well I guess we'll have to share the bed with her then"

They all cuddled up and the moment their eyes closed Logan made it known through the baby monitor that he didn't like to be left out.
And so they family off four all snuggled up comfortably but not too comfy to squash Logan and they slept peacefully without a worry in the world.

___________________________________________

A little drama ahead before I'm wrapping up this book and yes it does have to do with Nicole.

*Sighs* I'm gonna miss these characters when I'm finished with this book. They have become apart of my life and I feel like if there dead when I'm finished with this book. Exams are kicking me in the ass but don't worry that's not gonna get in my way with my updates.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

(PS what do you think the drama's gonna be about with Nicole)
Mwahh big kisses for you guys😘😘😘