Chapter 32

"Oh my God!" Kezia covered her mouth even though she didn't reveal anything."I'm soo sorry you had to find out that way"

"Oh honey its okay"

Maria touched her shoulder in a reassuring way.

"What you two need to do is to sort this out with some nice morning sex.Trust me it works"

Kezia scoffed.

"He won't be getting anything until he tells me where he went this morning"

She gave Liam a look.

"Uh I don't have to tell you anything"

"Well you can't tell me anything either so I'm inviting them over!"

"My house!My rules!"

"Well I'll just move out!"Thats all!"

He face palmed himself.

"Are you kidding me.Kezia this conversation is over.End of story"

Maria had heard enough and intervened

"No you guys are gonna go up stairs and talk this out.And when you come out you should be all lovey dovey"

"Now go"She shooed them.

"But I'm no-"

"No no no upstairs now"

It was as if Maria was the marriage conselor and they were the couple who were ready to file for divorse.They walked up the stairs both not intending to listen to Maria.But Maria made sure they entered the same room to "talk" it out.They entered her room and she went straight to the bathroom.She looked at herself in the mirror and stared for awhile.She washed her face and then dried it with a towel before heading out.She saw Liam sitting on the edge of the bed and she rolled her eyes going to the corner of the room leaning against the wall.Folding her arms she said.

"You can get out you know"

She knew it was somewhat rude for her her to say that because it was his house and he had control over it.But Kezia being Kezia she didn't care.

"Why do you have to be so god damn difficult?"

She scoffed.

"I'm difficult!I'm difficult!Liam I'm not the one who wants to boss me around when we're not even together"

"Oh so that's what this is about?"

She shook her head.

"No its not and you know that.If you keep doing this then I'm out"

"Kez don't do this.Look I'm sorry ok?Its just that those guys and I had a little altercation and ever since they disgust me"

"But they haven't done anything to me so that's you guys problem"

By this time she had walked closer to him and ended up sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry ok?I'll try my best to not be around that area of the house when they're here"

She playfully slapped his arm laughing at him.

"Okay apology accepted"

"Well aren't you gonna say sorry?"

"For what? I haven't done anything"

"Well atleast give me a kiss"

She playfully sighed and 6then leaned into kisshim.The kiss lead to another and soon they were ready to get it on when his phone suddenly rang.He broke the kiss and looked at his phone.

He answered.

"Hello....Yeah....Now?....Ok I'll be there in ten minutes"

He hung up.

"So sorry but I gotta head out again.I promise I'll make it up to you"

Withh that he left her romm.She was suddenly angry at him all over.Where was he going now?