Chapter 70

"Nicole you just can't come ok? They'll be sure to suspect something"

Without thinking Kezia pulled out her phone and starting taping her. For now her makeup would have to wait.

"Uh huh just keep doing what your doing to Liam cuz it's working. Just get him to marry you and  bam our plan would kick off from there"

Kezia hid behind next to the door and and made sure that she got a clear view of Natalie.

"I still can't believe he proposed to you and Larry can't do shit yet. Guess I'll give him more blowjobs then"

Kezia wondered what there plan was. Luckily for her SG e wasn't one of those typical asaholes that would have their phone on loud or would trip. She had hers on vibrate.

"Gotta go sis before The old bitch comes looking for me. She's starting to suspect something so I'll talk to you later.....yh bye"

Kezia saved the video and quickly walked to the bathroom.
She opened the cabinet and grabbed some makeup remover wipes and started to clean it off.

"What in the world are these two up to?"

She tasked herself while cleaning her face.

"Well it's up to me to take these two nasty girls down"

The baby kicked at this and she continued to talk to it.

"And then you'll be a good baby and while mommy beat these girls ok?"

She laughed at her silly self.

She exited the bathroom and went back downstairs to join the rest.

"Much better babe"

She leaned in and they kissed which was later broken from Skai pulling them apart.

"Don't kiss my mommy!"

Damiun chuckled and they pulled apart.

"Damiun I got something to tell you"

She whispered in his ear.

"What is it?"

"I overheard Natalie taking with Nicole over the phone and i taped it"

"Really!? So they really are sisters?"

"Yup and they're planning on wanting to get married to the brothers so their plan could kick off"

"We gotta do something about this"

"We're gonna show him it at right time"

He nodded.

Try stopped talking when Nadia got everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone we're gonna start the games"

"Mummy can I go play"

"Don't worry I'll take her"

"But Damiun what games is she going to play when these games are not for children?"

He thought about it for a second before replying.

"We'll just go watch and stuff our faces right Skai?"

She nodded her head quickly wanting to see all the other games.

When they left Kezia was unaware that Liam was still sitting next to her since she was soo engrossed in her phone.

So when he spoke it was a total surprise.

"Why aren't you going to have fun?"
She jumped and held her heart.
"Damn I should ask you this same. My feet are hurting what's your excuse?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't really know "

She didn't say anything after that and the silence was killing her inside.  She decided she'd go talk to his mother instead.

"I'm gonna get something to eat"

He nodded his head and she left.

Nadia was in the kitchen preparing mini snacks.

"Need some help?"

"No you rest my dear I could handle myself"

Kezia nodded.

"So what's going on how's the baby going?"

"The baby's okay kicking plenty but good"

"I wish my son would stop his damn ways he's gonna miss out on all the best moments "

"Liam doesn't know what he wants and he's getting himself involved with ge wrong people"

"What do you mean is it Nicole?"

"Yup and the face that he proposed to her makes it even worse–"

"Did you just say proposed?"

------------------------------

Hey guys I'm not gonna be able to update for a couple of days. I have a surgery and I have to go in tomorrow for preparation.im so scared right now with all them needles and knives .

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Mwahh😘😘