Chapter 68

"Did she tell you the dress code?"
Kezia stood in front of the mirror brushing her tangled hair. She watched him through the mirror as he rummaged through the closet.

"Dress formal cuz his side of the family are stuck up weirdos.....atleast some of them.

Damiun managed to get dressed before Kezia and he patiently sat on the bed waiting on her. He wore a white dress that made her sexy even though there was a huge bump in front. Damiun licked his lips.
"Damn I'd like to peel that dress off of you right now"

Kezia chuckled and moved far away from him.

"Well as much as I'd like that too we can't we're already running late"

They left the room and called out to Skai who was in her room playing with her dolls.
She quickly left her room and came out. Her white dress that matched Kezia's made her look like a definite princess and not to mention her hair was worn down with a bando protecting it from going every which way.

They all left the house and hopped into the car. The original plan was to carry Skai over to her grandmother's house but it turns out that her grandmother had gone out to get her hair done after Damiun knew that a simple hairdo meant nails,toes everything that could make her look young again. So they decided to being her along.

"And when someone says good afternoon what do you say?"
"Good afternoon!"
"That's right and don't forget your please and thank yous ok?"

Skai nodded like an obedient child she was.

"Bane which way do I turn now?"

"Turn right and after that drive straight"

He nodded and and kept his eyes on the road.
"Damiun you do know that Liam is gonna be there right?"

"Yup"

"Which means that you'll be on your best behavior and not try to punch him in the face right?"

"Damn you make me sound like a kid"

"Just promise you'll avoid him what so ever"

He sighed and glanced at her only for a sec before averting his eyes back on the road.

"I'm not promising anything but I'll try to avoid him. God knows how he'll react to me being there at his families house"

The car was silent for a while until Damiun asked her something.

"Kez what if he brings Nicole ?"

Kezia laughed.

"Trust me Nicole is gonna make up some excuse to not come especially since his mother hates her and Natalie is gonna be there and that might raise suspicion"

Damiun nodded his head and then held her hands.

"Hey when we get there we're gonna act as if he doesn't even exist. Ok?"

Kezia smiled and nodded her head.

"Ok I see two corners left or right?"

"Left and follow the direction where you see all the trees after that"

He nodded once again.

They were nearing the house and she couldn't help but feel the same way she felt the first time she came here. She felt flutters on her stomach and shr wasn't sure if it was the baby or her nervousness. She looked at her self through the rear view mirror and adjusted her makeup once again. They pulled up to the e house and Skai's face was literally planted on the glass watching it in awe.

"Woahhhh are we at a castle?"

"No Skai this is a normal house just bigger than ours"

"Can we get one just like that?"

"I'm afraid not Skai we can't afford a house like that"

Just like always she pouted her lips and fixed her self in to car seat.

"Okay let's go"

They got out of the car and Damiun helped Skai out . They walked up to the front door and she rang the door bell.
It took a few moments for someone answer and it was Liam's mom who answered .

"Oh you made it someone let's go–Oh I see you brought guests"

"Yeah this is my boyfriend Damiun amd his daughter Skai"

"Good afternoon"

"Ohhhhh I see we have a well mannered child oh she's so cute come on in"

They walked in and she directed them to the dinning room. As soon as the door opened she was met with everyone shouting.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

"Oh my god"

--------------------

Who saw that coming 😃😃😃.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Mwahh😘✌😘💋