Chapter 6

The library had been closed down the very next day and I was stuck with baking pies as my temporary job.The sheriff was suppose to be here any minute now to collect his pie so I wrapped it up and right when I was about to sit the bell rang.I peeped through hole sure enough it was sheriff Cole.
"Hey Miss Thomas is that famous pie of yours ready? I got one for the new man in town" He asked as I opened the door and let him in.
"Yup I got em all wrapped up and ready for ya" I scribbled some words saying 'welcome hope you enjoy'he nodded his head."Its such a shame that the library has closed down poor kids"I sighed.the kids had really liked that place.it wasn't any normal library that would have an annoying librarian that'll tell you to 'shhhh' every minute it was a fun one but I guess the saying all things must come to an end is true after all.
"Well I'll be on my way now " I led him out the door and then went up to my room to nap.

The ringing of my phone awoke me.I reach across the bed and answered.
"Hello"
"Hi sweetie it's your mom"
"Oh hey mom" I sat up on my bed.Why was my mom calling me?
"Your father and I are having a special dinner and we'd really like for you to come"
"Oh sure and I'm bringing Amanda"
"Oh hell no that demon in disguise is not stepping one foot in my house hunny I don't get why you hang out with her your the exact opposite" I sighed. As you can see here my mother clearly has a disliking towards Amanda.My parents are religious and has a problem with Amanda's vulgar ways and her smoking habits which is not a problem any more thanks to her fiance George.
"Mom let it go OK and I have some news for you guys but I'll tell you guys over dinner"
"OK and it's tomorrow night I love you"
"Love you to" I hung up.

I can't believe I gonna tell my parents over dinner.Now I gotta plan this out.

Liam

Cancer she had cancer.The thought had been haunting ever since her friend Samantha told me about it.I had to get some fresh air so that's what I did.I sat on my porch and relax until a car  stopped and parked.I stood up.It was Sheriff Cole. He walked up the steps and handed me something that smells edible might I say."mhm this smells devine who made it"
"Oh Miss Thomas the librarian assistant" On top of the pie had a note.Ha!how funny she actually writes like Kezia
"Hey isn't the library closed down?" I asked
"Yeah I feel sorry for her and Mrs winny are you coming to get a haircut by Mr Thomas?" I nodded my head and I went to my car.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Welcome Mr.......?" Mr Thomas the barber asked.
"Oh Mr Hood" we shook hands.
"Well come on now let's get you trimmed"
It took him 15minutes to  complete my hair and I Paid him when he was finished.
" Are you coming to the dinner tomorrow night it'll be nice if you show up so you can get to know some people "
"I'd love to come I'll be on my way have a good day" I waved as I went in my car.

Hey guys how was this chapter pretty please comment and vote😘until then💋