Chapter 10

The world seemed to freeze with only liam and I able to move.My mind couldn't stay focused ,no ideas came to my head and I knew my time was up.
"Well this is awkward"Amanda murmured to herself but we all clearly heard her."You tricked me"
"No no I–"
"You freaking told me that you were on birth control!"

I sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry okay"

He shook his head.

"No your not cuz you wanted to get pregnant so give me no bullshit about sorry"

He was completely humiliating me in my own house.

"Now is not the time to have this conversation we have guest downstairs we'll talk after dinner" my mom interjected.

"Mom there won't be any talking cuz he doesn't want the baby"

"Actually I do want this baby I'll never turn my back on my own child"
My mother chuckled.
"Glad you got a sensible one"
I lightly smacked my mother on her arm.
"Okay we need to get back downstairs or your father will start worrying like he always do"my mom said as she turned to open the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It was currently 9:32 and I tried multiple times to pry myself out of this but my mother being herself wouldn't have it.So here I am  sitting..... waiting like I always do for someone to break the silence.My dad was curious as to why liam was still here.
"Ahem aren't you gonna say something to your father" my mom broke the silence.
"Well um dad liam is the father"he raised an eyebrow.
"And when was he gonna tell me that he impregnated my daughter ?"
"That's the thing.I didn't know she was pregnant because she told me she was on birth control"
My father turned towards me.
"Is that true?"
I sighed."yes its true"
"Oh Kezia you clearly didn't think this through.How are you going to handle a baby when you don't have a job anymore"
"Mom I can take care of myself and the baby,I can get a job somewhere and I can continue selling my pies"
"I have a proposal"Liam said.
"What?"I asked.
"My maid Maria has to go away to see here grandchild.She can cook for me while Maria's gone"
I gave him the 'are you crazy' look.The fuck he think he doing.
"No no no I don–"
"Actually that's a great idea that way she'll be closer to you"
"Mom come on don't do this"
"Your mother's right Kezia"I face palmed myself.
The mother clapped her hands.
"So when shall she move in"

"Uh I was thinking tomorrow I can't cook to save my life"

"TOMORROW!!"

"It's settled then tomorrow it is"