Chapter 4

"Miss Thomas can you help me with these please"Mrs Winny,the librarian asked as she pointed to a box of books.I felt sorry for her knowing that in a few weeks the library was gonna be closed down and is gonna be reconstructed into a mall.I nodded my head and headed over to her.I couldn't help but think about what happened this morning.I actually did it.Amanda has been texting me non-stop and after 15 messages I finally decided to text her back.

Hey got your messages and yes we did have sex;-)

After a few minutes she replied and knowing Amanda your never gonna here the end of it.

Finally!!you got some🍆;-) I'll come over when I'm finish in the salon

I texted her an 'okay' and continued packing up.After that I helped some people out and before you knew it was time for me to leave.

~•~•~•~•~•~•
" And then he asked me for number and–"

"Whoa whoa whoa hold up did you say he asked you for your number?"she asked as she drank her wine.She totally went berserk after that and started pacing back and front." You didn't give him did you?"I shoke mnlnp head."Actually I have him a fake number"I chuckled as I said the last part."Good cuz we don't need any upcoming problems" I nodded.I will have to think about getting a new job.Maybe I can sell my Apple pies once the library closed down.Ughh I surely didn't think this over.