Chapter 14

"Well what do we have here"he picked up my red lingerie with a smirk.
"Put it back"I said covering my face."I shouldn't have bought those"
"Nuh uh I'm enjoying this too much"he said.Clearly enjoying himself.He started rummaging through them all laying them all across my bed.
"7 pairs of lingeries"I rolled my eyes
"And your telling me this cuz?"
"How about you go trying one for me"he said toying with one.
"I'm hungry are you hungry I'll go make us lunch"I said quickly getting off the bed and walking towards the door.
"Your gonna have to do it sooner or later Kez"
Thank God for my dark complexion cuz I'm definitely blushing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It was easy finding the kitchen.My hands started roaming all-over the tiled counters.I wonder what I'll make him.Probably pasta cuz I'm craving it.I started looking for the pots but realized my problem.
"Uh Liam where are the pots?" I asked as I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
"It's in the cupboard on your left"
I started taking out pots and then stopped when I realized that I didn't know where the noodles were.As if on cue Liam got up and open another cupboard handing me it.
"Thanks"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was finally finished.My stomach grumbled signalling that peanut was hungry as well.
"Yeah I know your hungry too that's why mummy's gonna eat"I said as I talked to my baby although I knew he or she couldn't hear me.
"Liam come eat" I shouted.Liam came from the living room and I handed him his food.We sat at the table and I instantly started digging in.
"Mhmhmhm"I heard Liam moan as he ate my pasta."Your pasta is one of a kind"
"Why thank you"I smiled and continued to eat.My phone vibrated in my pocket.I took it out and saw that I had gotten a text from Amanda.

Amanda-hey!how is mister hot pants treating you

I chuckled at her name for Liam.I picked up my plate and carried it to the sink washing it.After all that muck and Greece I felt dirty and decided that I was gonna have a bath.
I went upstairs to my room and started stripping down.I open the bathroom door and stepped into the shower washing away those nasty germs.Ten minutes later and I came out wrapping the towel around me.I opened the door and screamed when I saw Liam sitting on my bed.

Heyyyy look who decided to give y'all another update.I decided to treat you guys on another early update.plz vote and especially comment cuz I'd love to hear your views on my book.Until then✌😘