Chapter 66

Damiun got out of the car and slammed the door shut jumping poor Skai. He marched over to Tonya who arose from the steps and stretched her legs.

"What are you doing here!?"

Kezia and helped Skai out of the car and they stood a good distance from the pair but could still here them.

"Damiun I just wanted to work things out with my daughter. I'd really like to have her in my life again .......she's the only thing that is keeping me sane"

"Look I know you want to have Skai back in your life but you can't just pop up out of the blue"

Tonya sighed.

"I'm sorry but I'm just here to ask if I can at least have a day with my daughter"

"Sure OK but next time just call OK?"

She nodded.

"Can I uh see her?"

Damiun glanced at Kezia who quickly got the hint that she was suppose to bring Skai to her mother. Kezia obliged and walked over to them with Skai next to her.

"Skai I want you to meet someone"

Skai looked at her dad curiously .

"Who?"

"This is mommy Skai"

Tonya looked at her precious daughter with a warm smile. But in return all she got was a scrunched up face.

"Momma?"

She asked her father who nodded in return.

"But momma don't come see me"

Tonya stooped down to the child's level and moved a strand if her hair from out of her face.

"Oh sweetie momma had to go away for awhile. She had to go fix some problems that she had. But I promise that I'm here now and I'm here to stay"

"So now daddy and my two mommy's can go to the zoo and see all the anwimals"

Tonya gave Damiun a questioning glance and he simply pointed towards Kezia.

"Mommy my other mommybis gonna name my brother mojo mojo"

Everyone laughed hysterically at Skai's joke. She surely knew how to lighten the mood.

"Oh is she now?"

"Yesh"

This time she got up and turned to Kezia.

"Thank you soon much. I can totally see how Skai adores you"

Kezia blushed not knowing what to say but a simple 'its nothing'
"So Saturday for 1?"

She looked at Damiun for confirmation who nodded.

"Well I guess I'll leave now. Bye sweetie mommy loves you okay?"

Skai waved at her mother as she got into the car.
When she left they all went inside.

Skai headed straight for the living room.

Kezia was in the kitchen having a glass of water and felt arms wrap around her abdomen. Damiun kissed her shoulder and Kezia welcomed the feeling .She placed the glass on the counter and then turned to face him.

"We're gonna have the whole house to ourselves Saturday"

She nodded her head too caught up in the moment to talk.

"Oh the things I'm gonna do to you"

She moaned when he grinded into her making her feel His hard on.

"Ohhhh tell me"

He chuckled .

"Let's just say the house will be christened when we're done"

The thought alone made her wet. They were so caught up in their dirty talk that Skai had entered the kitchen until she tugged on his pants.

"Daddy I tired"

He pulled away and lifted her up to carry her upstairs to take her nap.
But before he left her told her.

"Upstairs now"
She bit her lip liking his dominant side.
----------------
Hey guys I'm so tired rite now like I'm closing my eyes and I'm fighting to get this chapter done. But I did it anyways.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
💖😘✌💕💋