Chapter 73

"Mom why are you using my–"
Liam couldn't even finish before a hand came his way.

"Ahhh ma what you do that for!"

He tried to block out her hands but it just kept coming hid way. Kezia stood there watching this all play out. At one point she wanted to laugh   and then she wanted to feel some pity towards him but that quickly vanished when she remembered all the nasty things he said to her and then the fact that he apologizes for his mistakes and then does it again makes her think that he  can play with her feelings all he wants but now he couldn't because she wasn't letting him.

"Now why the hell you proposed to that nasty thrash!"

Liam slowly removed his hands from his face and looked at her curiously.

"Mom who told you that?"

The just made her even more angry and she started punching him.

"Don't question me! Answer me!"

"Alright alright I proposed"

"Why! Why the fu–"
"Child in the room"

Kezia quickly said before Nadia even had a chance to curse.

"Liam I'm telling you this because I'm your mother this woman that you proposed to is up to no good"

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't marry her"

Nadia looked at Kezia who furiously shook her head no.

Nadia sighed.

"You know what I'm gonna leave you your a grown man you Could handle your stories just when the sugar honey ice tea hits the fan just know I warned you"

Liam knew Kezia had told his mom and he gave her an angry look. Damiun was quick to come by her side letting him know that if he tried anything he was gonna get it in front of his parents.
Liam was too ashamed to even react. Luckily half of the family had already left and the rest were scattered around the house.
Damiun tapped Kezia lightly on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna start to carry out these gifts in the trunk"

Kezia just nodded and called Skai over who was taking an interest in a plant next to a window.

"Yes mommy?"

"Skai you like the plant?"

Skai looked at the plant behind her and then back at Kezia.

"No I ate something bad and I gave it to the plant"

Pulling Skai closer to her she looked around to make sure no one saw her before going to another room.From out the window she could see Damiun loading the things into the trunk. Her mother came and joined her watching Damiun as he flexed his visible muscles.

"Now why don't you tell me about this mister"

Kezia glanced at Skai who was looking right back at her.

"Mom I'm not having bis conversation now especially in front of Skai"
Her mother nodded and then changed the topic.

"Why don't Liam help..... LIAM!"

"Mom that's not necessary Damiun can handle tha–"

"Nonsense my child LIAM!"

Kezia slapped her forehead when she saw Liam coming into the room.

"Yes?"

"Why dont you go load the baby things into that car over there?"
Kezia glanced out the window only to see that Damiun wasn't there.

Liam shrugged and said a simple sure before leaving.

"Mom!!!"

Her mother rolled her eyes .

"There's no harm in him helping"

Kezia faked a smile but deep within she was freaking out. The two were sure to have an argument and maybe even worse kill each other. Kezia watched as Liam made his way over to the car. He scrunched his face up and then started unpacking it.

Kezia slapped her forehead again for this will surely get the two or them to fight. It was all her mother's fault and partially hers for she didn't tell her mother the current situation about them. Still Kezia blamed it on her mother.

"What the fuck!!!!"

Kezia snapped out of her thoughts whrb she heard Damiun's voice.

"What the fuck you think you doing huh punk!"

Damiun pushed Liam's chest.
Kezia groaned and glared at her mother.

"You see what you did!"

Kezia stormed out the house with Skai leaving her mother by herself who was currently speechless from her daughter's outburst.

"Hey hey stop!"

Kezia stood in the middle preventing them from doing anything.

"It's not worth it you guys"

Damiun huffed in frustration while Liam smirked on the other end.

"Be a man Damiun!"

Kezia glared at Liam and then turned her attention to Damiun.

"Don't do it you'll get back at him later"

Damiun sighed and then nodded.

"I don't know what I would do without you"

He pulled her into a hug and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Now let me just get these few things and we'll be outta here"

Kezia simply nodded and waited until he was done. Liam stood on the side  glaring at them. Kezia rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger out when Skai wasn't watching.

-----------------------------
Happy new years guys in soo tired right now but I wanted to get this up. I actually forgot how I was gonna end this chapter.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
If you guys are currently writing books and want me to check it out you can message me.💋💋💋