Chapter 13

"Hey wake up we're here"I groaned when he he lightly shook me.
"Give me five more minutes"I snuggled more into the car.He chuckled."Well I'll just leave you in the car while I get inside the house"
I turned and open the door.My jaw was literally hanging when I saw his house."You live here?"
"Yup"he replied as he unloaded my luggage from the trunk.I made my way over to him and was about to pick up a suitcase when he stopped me.
"What do you think your doing?"
"Um isn't it obvious I'm carrying my suitcase"I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Uh no you don't.Not with your condition"I rolled my eyes.
"Dude chill out pregnancy isn't a disease"
"Well if you're gonna carry one at least carry this one"he said picking up the lightest one.
"Fine"
I walked up the steps and waited until he joined me.He pulled out his keys and unlocked the door but before he opened it he looked up.
"Try not to catch flies"
I playfully scoffed and slapped his shoulder.He opened the door and allowed me to enter first.To say that his house was beautiful would be a huge understatement.It was something that I could have seen myself living in.Grand staircase greeted us as we walked up it.We arrived at a room which u believe was mines.It was beautiful for a guest bedroom.A king sized bed stood in the middle of the room.A dresser was far off to the corner and next to it was a door which I'm guessing was the bathroom.
"Well good night"I said as I made my way to the bed.I nearly let out a moan as the silk sheets touched my body.
"Aren't you gonna unpack?"He chuckled.
"Later"I said,too tired to do anything else.
"Well if your not gonna do it then I will"
My eyes open with that one.
"No no it's fine "I said suddenly not feeling tired anymore.
"What you don't want me to unpack your lingerie"he smirked.
"No not at all"I said.But I was totally lying.
"Well if you don't have nothing to hide I'll unpack then"he moved to unzip my suitcase.And I prayed that he opened the wrong one but after seeing him smirk.I knew that I was never gonna hear the end of it.

Hey soo I decided to give you all another update for being so supportive.Vote and comment✌