Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Kezia stood in the candy aisle wondering which one she would be taking home today. Well in her case hiding from Damiun since he was against her eating candy bars throughout her entire pregnancy. But what he didn't know was that she had a secret place for all her stuff she wasn't allowed to eat. Fucker think he could win.Think again bitch. She said to no one in particuliar. After grabbing nearly half of the skittles she decided that she'd move onto the real shopping list. "Ok cereal check, milk check, Logan's pull up's check" She was on her way to the meat isle when she saw that all too familiar face. "Kevin?" He stopped reading the label on the product and looked for the direction the voice was coming from. He saw Kezia standing a few feet away from him. He smiled a genuine one. "Kezia I haven't seen you since the day at the park.How are you?" She pushed her cart towards his since she still had to get the chicken anyways. "I'm bitchy but still alive" she laughed."I'm fine never the less you?" He nodded his head. "I'm doing okay fiance troubles but you know thank god for life " She laughed in returned. "I figured I'd show up in her work and from there make the evening all romantic ya know" "I understand but that's a good plan though showing up to her work and all" After an awkward silence she cleared her throat. "Well uh it was nice seeing you...again" She turned to leave but not forgetting to wave him a goodbye. Being alone with him surely made her remember all the things that happened in the past. The bad ones at that. She checked her list once again to see if she'd missed anything out before going to cash her things. "That'll be $51.95 please" She handed the cashier her credit card and waited for her to finish. A carrier took her groceries and carried it to her car and she thanked him handing him a tip also. "Ok now I gotta pick up Logan and that's it" She started her car and drived out from the parking lot. Damiun was at work at the moment so he wouldn't get the chance to rummage through the groceries and see all her candies, Skai had football practice after and her mother was picking her up after which left her with the second worst person to see her candy. Logan. It took her fifteen minutes to get to her son's school. She had about five minutes before school was over so she took that time to relax. Wrong! not even thirty seconds into closing her eyes did she hear a loud horn behind her. Probably someone wanting her to drive a little up since she did play selfish and parked pretty bad. She rolled her eyes when the person popped there horn a second time. She came out her car and at the same time the other person came out. "Kezia?" She turned when she heard her name being called. What a surprise. "Kevin? What are you doing here I thought you were going to surprise your fiance at her work?" He chuckled. "I am .This is where she works" Ohh was all that came out when she realize what he meant. Kids began running out the school giving her the que to go get her son. She watched as all the kids came out and none of them was hers. Frustrated she went inside to his classroom to see what was the matter. Walking to his classroom she heard voices. Logan's "But he started it Misses Franklyn" "Did not" "Did too" "Did not" "Did t-" "Shut up!" What the fuck! She thought. She pushed the door open and the world seemed to br moving in slow motion. Never in her life did she think that she would see her again. Nicole. "Logan hunny what's going on here" Hearing his mother's voice he quickly ran to her. She glared at Nicole. "Don't you ever talk to kids like that again!" "Honey what's going on" What the- Realizing what was happening she turned to Kevin. "Well this is the fiance that i was telling you about" He said sheephishly. Things were moving so fast in her brain. It was taking awhile for things to register. 1. Logan's teacher was Nicole And 2. Kevin was engaged to her.

-------------------------------------------

How many of you was expecting that to happen.
Question- how did you guys find my book?

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share 😘😘