Chapter 9

I quickly excused myself from the dinning room.To say that I was feeling embarrassed would be an understatement.She just made my plan even more difficult,Gosh why does she have to be so pushy sometimes.She could have waited until I announced it myself but nooo she wants her daughter to be the hot topic of the town.Tears were streaming down my face and I was sure it was just the hormones. I opened the door to my old bedroom and sat on my bed.All the memories came rushing back to me. I covered my face with my palms and I enjoyed  the silence until  someone barged into my room."Kezia what was that back there?"my mother asked.I looked up and saw her standing there with her hands folded and her heels constantly tapping on the tiled floor.I scoffed.She actually had the nerve to asked me that."What was that all about?!What was that all about?!" I could hear my voice raising and my hormones was like a raging pitbull."Mom you didn't even let me announce my pregnancy for myself you basically just went and did it on your own free will and then you have the audacity to asked me What was that back there!"She sighed."Sweetie I thought I was doing you a favour alright, I didn't know you would have felt this way"I shook my head."Mom you don't get it....."Should I tell her or nah"Amanda convinced me to have a one night stand with someone to get pregnant"Her facial expression changed completely."it's always Amanda who comes up with these damn ideas but I don't get your point though?"I sighed."Mom the person I hooked up with and who so happens to be the father of my baby is here "
Her eyes were wide eyed.
"YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT LIAM IS YOUR CHILD'S FATHER!?"
The door barged opened again and there stood Amanda with Liam who had an angry look on his face.Geez please don't tell me he heard this to because if he did that will just add more fuel to the fire.