Chapter 15

"ahhhhhhh!"I screamed as I stood there trying to hide what little with the towel that was not really helpful at all.Curse you towel for being so damn short!!

"What are doing in my room?"he stood there with his mouth open.
"Cat got your tongue"I said folding my arms underneath my chest.He smirked.
"Actually your friend Amanda called and I was gonna give you the phone but I think I'll give you something else"
I gasped in shock at his remark.
"Good now that I have my phone can I change now?"

"Yeah sure no one's stopping you"

"Alone"

"OK OK I'll let you change...... alone"he said putting his hands up in surrender.

As soon as he left the room I locked the door and changed into one of my spandex shorts and a tank top. I unlocked the door and pulled out my phone remembering to call back Amanda.

"Thank God you finally called. I thought you guys were getting down with it" I laughed.

"Gee is that all you can think of"

I made my way down the staircase and decided I'd relax in the living room.
"So tell me what's the house like?"

"Oh my god it's like a fucking mansion it's huge"

"Like his c.ock?"I could clearly sense the smirk on her face.
"Yes like his c.ock"

"Oh my god!So it's really big"

"God Amanda can we not talk about his dick please"

"Oh come on this could be the last time talking to you I just wanna talk to my loving bestie"
I sighed in defeat knowing that she's not gonna stop.

"OK what else do you wanna know"

"Hmm OK so did you orgasm the last time?"

"Oh my god I'm not answering that!"

She giggled.
"I'm just messing with ya"

"I'm gonna miss you soo much how's the fiance?" I asked trying to change the subject.And it worked.She started rambling about something that I had no clue about due to Mr. .....huh now that I think about it I don't know his last name.He stood there with his ever so famous smirk in his face .I snapped out of thoughts when I heard Amanda calling my name.
"Hey are you even listening to me?"
"Yeah hey I gotta go I'll call you as soon as possible OK"

"OK...."she said as if she was suspicious .

"I got a huge c.ock now huh?"I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh come on!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys im back.As promised i updated early again and I would really like to hear you views on my book so pretty please COMMENT&vote.Until then😘✌