Chapter 94

Kevin called her name more than three times before she snapped back into reality.
All those memories from back then slapped her in the face. Hard at that.
The urge to fuck her up all over again because of what she did to her baby was all that she was thinking about and now that she was shouting at him didn't help the situation in a good way.

She had to weigh which situation to deal with first. But in her mind she already knew which one.

"I don't know if to punch you in the face or to drag your boney body out into the parking lot"

The evil side had won. Nicole had nothing​ good about her and in her.

Nicole was taken aback when she first realized​ that this was her son. She'd had a tingling feeling when she first​ saw him. He looked alot like his dad. Liam. He was the main reason why she was here teaching as a career. If only she'd tried harder and moved a little faster she would have been swimming in his money.
But she was kinda thankful that it didn't work out. In the end she accomplished something any other person's​ parents would have been proud of. She landed a job as a teacher and she was engaged to a nice guy. She looked at Kevin who was busy looking at Kezia. Lately their relationship have been on a rocky boat. She cleared​ her throat and stood up from her desk.

"Aj can you excuse us?"

He left quickly not even sparing a glance in Kezia's direction.

"Honey do you know her? What's going on?" Kezia glanced at Kevin giving him a look.

"I think you should ask your 'fiancé' that question" she flashed Nicole a dirty look.

Kevin gave Nicole a questioning look and she cleared her throat.

"I think this is not the right place and time for this conversation"

"Nicole cut the crap what's going !"

She ran her fingers through her hair out of frustration.

"There was an altercation-"
"That was no altercation that was a damn catastrophe! All that just to get Liam's money!"
Kezia looked at her son and knew she couldn't keep him in here while this was going on.
"Logan honey go play with the other kids I'll meet you outside"

He complied with no hesitation.

When Logan closed the door Kevin spoke up.

"So can you now tell me what's going on and why my ex girlfriend wants to drag you"
Nicole looked at them both and frowned. She clearly wasn't liking the sound of kezia being Kevin's ex.
"You know what? I think I'll tell you what happened because I'm already sensing her lies coming"

Kevin ushered her to go on.
"Long story short She and her sister had this fucked up plan to get Liam and his Brother's money and then when I had Logan she gave my child some bruises! No offense but your fiancé is a gold digger and a psycho"

The room was dead silent. Kezia was starting to feel all the anger and hatred she had for Nicole all over again. She mentally told herself to breathe in and out.

"This just makes me wonder if you really love me or if you only said yes to go after my money too"

Nicole was shocked. Even though she had that plan to get all Liam's money she never once thought about taking Kevin's own. She was actually earning her own income and for once in her life she had fallen in love with someone. And now their relationship was being put into jeopardy. Once a rocky boat had turned into a thin thread relationship.

"I know I did some fucked up things back then but I promise Kevin I'm not after your money I love you too much to even see you suffer"
"And what about the bruise marks on Kezia's son?! Did you become a teacher just to bruise up little kid's !"

She was crying at this point in time and Kezia rolled her eyes.

" You know what.... I don't even think I wanna marry you anymore....thought I knew you I guessed not"

Her eyes perked up in horror. Even Kezia's

"What?"
"I think this conversation is over I don't wanna hear what you got to say"
With that he took his leave. The room was dead silent until Nicole cleared her throat and spoke up.
"You got what you wanted are you happy now?"
She clearly was at the point of breaking down.
"I didn't tell him to do anything he made that decision on his own so don't blame me"
And with that she she left. She called Logan who was not too far from her and they headed to her car.  Kevin was just about to start his engines when she tapped on his window. He rolled it down and looked at her apologetically.
"I'm sorry this all happened"
She shook her head no.
"You shouldn't be apologizing to me...I know it's not like me to say something like this but I think you need to work things out with her. Don't let whatever happened in the past come between you too. So do me a favor and go back in there and talk to her"
"You really think I should do that after all I heard about what she did?!"
"She loves you.....it's all over her face .... and I can see that you do too. Now go before I regret saying all this"
He chuckled and got out of his car.
She watched as he walked back into the school and then she jumped into hers. Never in her life would she ever think about doing something good to someone who had done such terrible things.
But life had moved on and she had no intentions of  keeping old drama.

**********************************
Okay I know I haven't updated like a year now but things got wayy to hectic. School and work literally take up my time and I started this chapter a while back but I kept forgetting to continue writing it so I just wanna say that I'm sorry. But anyways I sacrificed a little bit of my sleep to finish writing this
Vote
Comment
Share
Till next time ❤️