Chapter 54

The sound of of her phone ringing had awaken them both making Kezia pick up her phone only to see that it was Liam calling.She rolled her eyes for she thought that she was on to hear all the 'where are you's' and 'when are you coming back'. She picked up.

"Hello"
She answered with her morning voice.Damun layed next to her peacefully examining her facial features.

"Hold on I'm not hearing you properly"
She had out the phone on loud speaker this time and rested it on the table.

"I said you need to be here now...... something has happened.....and its not good"

Kezia's heart started racing thinking that something had happened to poor old Maria.

"What!OK OK I'm on my way"
She hung up after that and got up off the couch .

"I gotta go but I'll call you soon OK?"

He nodded.

"Wait before you go I wanna a Goodbye kiss"

She scringed her face but never the less kissed him. She took her bag and made her way out the door getting a taxi on right on time.

On her way there she couldn't help but wonder what had happened that she was needed so badly.Perhaps Liam had burnt down the kitchen with his bad cooking skills.

The taxi pulled up at Liam's house and she payed him and got out.

The walk to the door had her heart beating like drums and her mind was working rapidly with all these ideas. She opened the door only to hear sobbing. She knew that voice and so far she didn't like it.
They were in the kitchen as her hears had followed the noise and she opened the door only to be met with a face she despised.

"Dude you called me to come see her!"

"Kez where were you last night?"

She rolled her eyes.She knew this was coming.

"Dude we argued last night because of it, I was at Damiun's"

"Something happened and your not gonna like what I'm about to say"

"What? What happened!"

"She staying here for awhile"

"WHAT!"

"Her house got burned down last night and she has no where else to go"

"She has her parents house or friend's which I think she doesn't cause she has nasty attitude"

"Kezia end of story she staying here"

Kezia chuckled.

"Then if she stays I leave simple as that"

He ran his hand through his hair.

"Please don't do this now please I know your upset but you gotta put your self in her shoes"

"Bitch please if I was in her shoes I would have gone to my parents which she has since you went to have lunch with them on the day of my appointment"

"Kez I'm not having this conversation with you"

"Right well this talk is over and my things are gonna be packed and I'm moving in with my 'PARENTS'!"

She stomped her way up to her room and started unpacking her things .

"Cunt feels that I'm gonna stay here with more negative energy.... come again"

She pulled out her suit case and started packing her clothes but was interrupted by her phone ringing again.

"Hello"

"Kez you have to come over right now its important!"

"OK OK I'm on my way"

She stopped packing and raced down the steps. She slammed the front door behind her and jogged over to their house. She was tired when she reached their door and she panted for a while and then rang the door bell.

"Oh thank god your here!"

Kia was in her living room as usual pacing around the room.

Kezia touched her shoulder and she flung herself onto her.

"I can't say I regret doing it"

Kezia broke the hug and looked her in the eyes.

"Kia what did you do"

She had a bad feeling of what was coming next.

"I may or may not have burnt down Nicole's house"

And her assumptions were correct.

----------------------------

Guys you are so lucky I updated today. I had a practical exam and I feel like an old lady and I got a killer headache but I'm bored as well so Here you go.

Vote
Comment
Follow
You could pm me if you like
And share💋✌💋✌

PS ...my birthday's Saturday😁😁😁