Chapter 85

"Smile for momma baby"

Kezia encouraged her six month year old baby to smile again. Life had been finally treating her well. After getting his first shot. Today was the first time Liam was taking him over to his place and it irked her a little simply because she didn't want that bitch around her son.

"Before you leave mummy's gonna put some red lavender on you.....And your blight bag"

Her mother insisted on putting red lavender on her grandchild and to always put on his blight bag when they were going out. She rolled her eyes.

Damiun joined her awhile later and played with his soon to be step son.

The door bell rang interrupting their playful moment.

"That must be your dad I'll be right back"

She ran down the steps heading straight to answer the door and sure enough it was him.

"Oh your here early"

"Yeah figured I'd get to spend more time with my son"

Damiun came down the stairs with a laughing Logan resulting in a scowling Liam.

"I told you I don't want him holding our son"

She kissed her teeth.

"What I should be telling you is to not have your bitch touching, holding ,watching my son I don't even want an eyeball on him keep him under your eyesight at all times and if you can't watch him let Maria watch him and if Maria can't watch him take him over to his godparents Kia and Blake and if they can't watch him take him over to your mother's and if she can't watch him take him to my mother's and if she can't watch him simply bring him back to me"

"I still don't like the idea of them being his godparents"

He rolled his eyes.

At two months Logan was christened and let's just say there was a big argument over who was to be Logan's godparents. But in the end Kezia won that battle.

Damiun handed over Logan to her and she gave him to Liam.

"Damiun can you get his bag upstairs"

"Sure babe"

When they were alone again she roasted him once more.

"I'm dead serious Liam a nigga gone die if I ever so see a mark on him"

"Kez stop over reacting he's safe with me"

"Safe with you but what happen to your H-O-E"

He rolled his eyes again.

"Kez Nicole will never hurt Logan OK"

She took the bag from Damiun and handed it to Liam.

"Don't forget to put red lavender on him and always keep his blight bag on "

She shouted as he placed his son in the car seat.

He waved her off and they watched as he drove away.
They were all alone now seeing that Skai had now started preschool and her mother was picking her up after.

"We're all alone"

"No one's here to bother us"

They gave each other the look and smirked as they raced each other up the stairs.

"I feel like I had blue balls for ever"

They hurriedly took off their clothes.

"It's been forever"

He hungrily kissed her on the lips and she returned it the same way as they fought for dominance.

"Can't wait to taste these babies"

He said as he held her heavy boobs.

He pushed her onto the bed and attacked her neck with passionate kisses.

"I want you on all fours"
He whispered in her ears making her wetter by the second .

She giggled like a little girl.

"Yes Daddy"

He groaned at his name.

"Love when you call me that"

She went on all fours and arched her ass up to the ceiling shaking it for him.
That resulted in her getting a smack on her ass making her Yelp.
Without warning he sank into her making the both of them sigh in relief. He stayed still savoring the moment before giving slow strokes. She moaned as he told her dirty stuff and squeezed her breasts making it leak.

His thrusts started getting faster as he felt himself getting closer to cumming. He could feel Kezia clenching around him signalling that she was almost there and he pounded into her harder.

"Ohhhhh fucckkk"

She came right there on the spot. Damiun pulled out off her and splattered all his semen on her back.

"I've created a fine piece of art"

She laughed at his words even though she was out of breath.
As always they cuddled afterwards talking about anything that came to their minds.

Her life was finally perfect.

_________________________________________

LMAO did not plan on writing a smut scene with those two but since they were all alone figured I'd let those two love birds go at it.
Can any of you guys make a book cover for me. You can pm me if your interested.

Shout outs to
@kaykay179money
@Ameliaf853
@dreamswill
@deshawnawatkins
@gigisnowball12
@brittneystyles44

Comment to get Shout outs in the next chapter .

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
😜😜😘