Chapter 22

We soon pulled apart and I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't want I admit it but I felt the sudden desire to fuck him. My body reacted by pulling him towards me and kissing him harder this time. Our tongues were battling for dominance and his hands were roaming all over my body. I took his hands and placed them on my ass and he groaned. He lightly massaged it and I moaned through the kiss. I decided to take things a little further by palming him through his jeans.
"Jesus your torturing me"he groaned. I smirked thinking of an idea.
I pushed him down on the bed and started unbuckling his jeans.He hiped up waist for the jeans to come off and he was now in his shorts. His bulge was now very visible and the thought of having him again made me madly wet. I pulled down his shorts and his d.ick sprung out slapping his stomach. He sat up and I took his d.ick into my hands and lightly massage it. The pre-cum was already leaking and he was moaning softly. The sudden desire to taste it came onto me and that's exactly what I did.
"Oh fuck "he moaned.My lips wrapped tightly around him and I pushed my luck by taking him all in my mouth.His hands were wrapped in my hair and he was urging me to go further.Mt head bopped up and down and the only noise that could be heard was his loud groans.
"Fuck I'm gonna c.um" I went faster this time and i felt him twitch and his hot c.um shot down my throat.By now I was soaking. He flipped us over and I was now at the bottom.He took off my clothes and started kissing his way down to my panties.I couldn't wait to feel him around me so I tipped his chin up and kissed him.
"Just fuck me already I can't wait any longer" he smirked.
"Eager now are we?"he can up and I pulled down my panties. I felt his d.ick at my entrance and I gasped at the feeling when it was in . He unclasped my bra and started sucking on my nipples. I moaned loudly at all the pleasure that I was receiving. He quickened his pace and I knew I was gonna cum any minute now.
"Fuck harder Liam " I screamed.He groaned in my neck and I felt my orgasm coming on. I moaned louder and he came making me follow him right after.
We caught our breath for a few minutes and then he rolled over. He pulled me closer to him and he kissed my forehead. I smiled. It was quiet for a moment until I thought of something.
"Wait Liam doesn't your dad have to die first for the will to be read?" I asked looking up at him. He chuckled.
"That's exactly it. I have to be there tomorrow so that my dad can sign the will with atleast three people there including the lawyer"I laughed.
"My brother is so stupid"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey how was this chapter 😏I decided to give you guys a smut. Keep commenting it makes me smile.What do you think should happen next? Until then✌😘