Chapter 83

The doctor and nurses surrounded her as they got ready for the arrival of her baby. Liam and Damiun were so caught up in the moment that they didn't even notice they were soo close to each other. The last time they were that close resulted in a fight. She mentally made the sign of the cross praying that they wouldn't ruin the moment.

"Okay we're gonna push for at least 10 seconds. Take deep breaths and 1....."

She took a huge gulp of air before pushing for her first ten seconds. When it was over she let out a huge breath and rested her head against the pillows. The two men each went by her side and held her hand.

With the assurance of the doctor she started again but this time it was more painful due to the broad shoulders of the baby.

"Mother fucker this is hell!"

The nurses in the corner had to stiffle a laugh fearing she'd snap at them.

"This is the last time I'm pushing out a baby!"

She screamed out in pain as the doctors told her to push again.
"Your doing great job just a few more pushes"

The doctor reassured her but she wasn't having any of it.

"You could tell me that when it's out you jackass! Now shut the fuck up! I'm tryna push in peace"

His face turned crimsom red from embarrassment.

"OK Miss Thomas give me one big push"

She nodded her head and held both men's hand as she push with all her might. By the looks on their faces you could see the pain etched into them.

Ten pushes later she was ready to close her eyes. Every once in a while Damiun would tap her shoulder to wake her up. She was indeed exhausted.

" One on Kez just one more big push"

Liam pleaded with her .

"I'm tired"

She whined.
"Just think about it our baby is just push from coming out. One more push and all the pain will go away"

His words seeped into her mind and she mustered up all her strength before giving her last big push. Her screams halted as she heard the crying of her baby.

"It's a boy!"

The doctor told them.

Liam went by the doctors side to cut his son's umbilical cord. While he did that Damiun carresed her hair telling her that it was all over.

The doctor placed her son on her chest directly on her heart and he quieted once he heard the steady beating of her heart.

"You wanna hold him Liam?"

"Uh y-yeah"

He took his son from her and it took everything in him to not cry. He looked like his father.

"I'm gonna call the others inside "

Damiun said and be left the room.

"He looks like my father Kez"

Tears were coming out now and he took his tiny hands into his and cooed to his son.

The others came in including Liam's mother.

"Awwww Father and son bonding time"

Kezia rolled her eyes at her mother's words.

"So have you guys come up with a name yet?"

Nadia asked them.

She looked at Liam and then at her.

"I decided his name should be Logan James Hood jr"

Nadia held her chest as she told her his name.

"You named him after Logan. He would have been happy if he was here.He looks like him you know"

Kezia smiled as she watched her son in his father's arms. He indeed did look like his grandfather. Finally she had gotten what she always wanted. He was finally here.

__________________________________________
This was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but I totally forgot. How do you guys feel about Kezia naming the baby after Liam's father
This book has atleast nine chapters left before it's complete. I was thinking would  you guys like if I wrote a sequel but in the sequel Skai's mother falls in love with Damiun's brother. It's just a thought not sure if I'm gonna go ahead with it.well you guys could comment and tell me what you think.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
😘😘😘