Chapter 52

All around Kezia she saw red,she couldn't believe her ears. He as in Liam Hood couldn't make it to his own child's ultrasound because he had to go out with Nicole and her parents.

"What the fuck!"
She couldn't form any other sensible words. All she could manage to say was.

"You tripping you fucking playing with me. How the fuck you think with that fuck head of yours huh !"

She was on the brink of punching him but he held her hands.

"Listen to me OK......I'm trying I'm really really trying to nicely break up with her but she keeps doing all of these things and I skipped the lunch saying that I had an emergency so before you wanna go crazy on me hear me out first"

"I have every right to kick you in your balls bag right now,why the fuck you starting unnecessary drama back in the room?Huh ?"

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. Things were not coming out the way he wanted it.

"Kezia can we talk about this when we get home? You should know how I would feel when another male is around the mother of my child"

She rolled her eyes while kissing her teeth.

"So how I'm I suppose to feel when your skipping appoinents for your girlfriend? Huh? Tryna fucke up this hour of the day that's what"

She leaned back in her seat and folded her arms beneath her chest. Her hormones were starting to kick in and they needed to go before she said something she would regret or worse yet do.

"Look can we go now cuz us sitting in this doing nothing is frustrating me"

He simply nodded knowing better than to argue at this point in time.

The drive to their house was eerily silent and very awkward. As soon as he parked onto the driveway she bolted out of the car and went inside heading straight to her room.

She had a nice bath which surprisingly helped a lot to calm down her raging hormones and the headache that was coming on. It really did hurt her that he nearly missed the appointment for another woman. But she chose to ignore knowing that the truth always hurt.

She got out of the bath tub and dried her skin putting on some loose comfortable sweats and a top.

She saw her phone ringing on her bed and she pick it up.

"Hello"
She answered.

"Girl you gotta come over "

"Kia what's wrong?"

"I need the right person to help me calm myself before I do something drastic"

"OK OK I'm on my way"

She hung up and quickly put on some running shoes before leaving the house.

The walk to Kia and Blake's house wasn't long and she soon found herself knocking on their door. The door swung open revealing Blake.

"Thank god your here you would not believe what happened today"

"Where's Kia ?"

She looked around their house curiously.

"She's in the living room thrashing stuff around"

Her eyes widened and she quickly walked to the room Kia was currently distroying.

"Oh Kezia just the right person....you gotta pray for me girl because I will choke that hoe"

"OK OK breath in and then tell me what happened"

Kia did as she said and then sat on the couch followed by Kezia.

"Blake and I were shopping today and you know we so happened to see miss Nic-hoe there so you know I played the nice girl but it seems like she had other plans cuz girl she was all up on Blake and then she had the audacity to touch my man balls........I lost it there and then she did this!"

She showed her the phone which showed statuses all based on Kia.

"But how did you find out about this?"

"Girl I got my people and they so happen to be friends with her and they saw this shit ......I swear she has it coming and its coming close"

"Kia the best thing to do is to be the right person in this situation"

"But it's so hard I can't just accept that......I gotta at least say back something"

Kezia sighed.

"Kia all I'm saying is know what your doing and don't do anything stupid"

"OK I'll try .......with all my might to don't do anything about it"

She smiled.

"Thats great now I'm gonna head back and have a nice long nap"

"You go girl"

Kezia laughed.

But on the inside she was totally freaking out about what Kia was capable of doing.

-----------------------
OK who saw that coming ?I know that some of y'all want Kezia to move out but if I make her move out now the story would not go I intended for it to come out......we all know she is eventually going to move out.

Anyways shout out to Marie-Ping dragongirl1949 differentlife_ Yearning13 2Lulu_222 Royray gigisnowball12 KeishaBaker triggercr LadyBeth518 bluemgc

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
And stay lovely guys💋💋✌