Chapter 11

Kill me kill me now was all I could here in my head.My parents practically went ahead with this and I had no say in this. I'm a big ass woman who can make decisions on her own .I didn't even notice the cab had stopped at my apartment since I was so caught up in my thoughts.
"Here keep the change"I said as I handed him the money and got out the car.

I walked to my door and unlocked it.Amanda was on the couch when I came in and I greeted her and made my way to my room.

A hot shower was calling my name and I decided to do just that.I stepped in the bathroom and turned on the shower.The warm water greeted me and I couldn't help but relax in it.Today things went downhill and considering that I have to pack for tomorrow makes it even more stressful.Fifteen minutes later and I was out and changing into something comfortable.I decided that I'd pack since my things won't pack for itself.I got my suitcases out and started packing.

Amanda came in awhile later and sat on my bed.She was extremely quiet I might add and that's never good cause that means something's bothering her.
"You alright?"I decided to ask since she wasn't talking.
"No George wants me to move in with him since where getting married"I gave her a dumfounded look.
"That's what your sad about Amanda that's great!"She shook her head.
"No George lives in England so that means I'm going to have to move to England with him"she cried into my shoulder. "which reminds me why are you packing ?"

"Oh uh I'm moving in with Liam"

"WHAT!!that wasn't the plan" I sighed.
"I know but my parents practically went ahead and made decisions without me"
"Oh I'm gonna miss you already"she said as she hugged me with all her might.
"Can't breathe" I managed to say.

"Oh sorry I'm gonna miss you you promise you'll send pictures of the baby when it's born"

"Of course Amanda I'll never forget"
We hugged for the last time before she retreated to her room.

Things have really taken a turn in my life and it wasn't for the better