Chapter 60

"H-how was she acting?"
Kezia gave him a curious glance but answered him nevertheless.
"You could tell she was a little nervous she just wanted to see Skai and that's it"

"She came out of rehab already?"

He spoke rather to himself but she had heard him.

"She was in rehab?"

He nodded his head.

"She was a drug addict"
"Oh"

Was all she could've said .

"Are you gonna let her see Skai?"

"She never did anything to harm Skai so I may let her spend sometime with her"

"OK"

"Don't worry about it let's just focus on us"

They both leaned in and shared another passionate kiss.

They both moaned as the hunger they both desire was rising.

Kezia had had enough of her suffering and she took matters into her own hands.

She pulled away from the kiss.

"I want you"
Her tone said it all.
"Are you sure?"

She quickly nodded her head and then they were kissing again.

She started taking off her pajamas but didn't break the kiss until Damiun decided to help her out of it.
He slowly took off her top and his eyes oggled at her volumptious swollen breasts.He started smothering them with kisses taking his time on each boob. She moaned as she had not felt this feeling in a very long time.
He pulled away and took off his white T-shirt and tossed it on the edge of the bed. She licked her lips when his abs and his strong muscular arms came into view.

"Ouuu me likey"
He laughed and then she raised her lower region so that he could take off her pants. His own followed soon after and you could have his bulge was already visible.
They started kissing again and his hands found their way to her panties slipping them to the side and playing with her precious pearl. He could see that she was already wet and he smiled through the kiss.

"Your already wet for daddy,good girl"

She giggled at his name.

He removed his hands and he pulled down his boxers letting his junior spring free.

"Guess who's on top "

She laughed and took off her underwear as well.

"I don't wanna crush the baby so we gotta get other position than that"

She crawled on top of him and he played with her breast while she grinded on him. This feeling alone could've made her cum but she didn't want to cum this way so she slipped the head in making a groan escape his mouth.

"Shit you caught me off guard"

She sank down on him taking all of him and she slowly rode him.

He sat up and he took one of her breast into his mouth while his other hand massaged her clit.

"Ahh shit don't stop"

He kept at it and went faster this time speeding up his pace.

"Oh my god oh my god oh god yes!"

He grunted when he felt himself cumming and he held her as he rammed into her while she rode on him. Their movements were getting sloppy indicating that they were close and with one last thrust she exploded with him following after.

They stayed in this position for a while before pulling apart.

"Your a pro"

-----------------------------
Mann I'm so sorry that I couldn't update.my test has started and I'm studying even more harder but don't worry I'll manage to squeeze in some chapters.I really don't know how I manage to write these sex scenes when I myself has no experience with it. I need to bathe in holy water😂😂😂
Until then vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya✌💕💖