Chapter 30

Kezia groaned as the singing begun.Liam had gotten up early and had gone to an unknown place.Natalie's words had been stuck in her head and she wondered if he was going to see another woman.But that thought quickly vanished when she remembered that they weren't even a couple.She slowly got off the bed and decided to have a morning run since she hadn't done it in a while.She quickly dressed and jogged down the stairs to the kitchen for her water bottle.

"Ohh your going for a run?"

Kezia nodded not wanting to choke on water.

""Yeah figured I'd start doing my morning runs again"

She replied after she had swallowed.

Maria simply nodded and started taking out pots to prepare breakfast.Kezia plugged her earplugs into her phone and started her run.

Today was a nice day she thought as she watched as the sun slowly rose.Not to many people were out and she liked it.She had been running for about 15 minutes when a man had decided to join her by her side jogging.At first she thought it was a little weird for someone out of the blue to just pop up but when she glanced at him that thought vanished.She had to double glance him.What a hottie!She thought.Jet black hair in a bun suited him along with his brown eyes.His body was one that god himself spent time on and it nearly made her drewl.She was totally checking him out and so was he.

"You must be new around here cuz I've never seen you before"

She smiled and then nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm actually new here"

God his voice could make a woman"rain down there".She thought.

"Well I'mBlake by the way"

"Kezia"They had stoped at this time and shook hands.They rested for about two minutes before continuing their morning run.By this time the neighbours were beginning to come out and join them and it was getting a little too crowded.When Kezia felt satisfied with her morning run she stopped.

"Hey I'm gonna head back home now.But it was nice meeting you"

She told him.

"Yeah maybe sometime you should come by.I live in the last white house.My boyfriend would love to meet you"

"Your what?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------