Chapter 36

Kezia quickly jogged to her house and slammed the door running up the stairs to her room.She placed his phone back on the nightstand.She memorized the plan what Blake had told her and quickly took a shower.Stepping out of the bathroom she heard the door slam shut.Heavy footsteps were heard marching up the stairs and she began to get frightened.She calmed herself and sat on her bed lotioning her legs.The door opened and the sight of Liam appeaed. "Where's the dick!" Kezia ignored him and continued to cream her legs. "Answer me!" She stopped.He was not talking to her like that. "I'm not gonna answer with that attitude" He frustratingly rubbed his face. "Kez please tell me who the fuck answered my phone" She sighed. "A guy" He groaned. "Description please" "Why must I tell you that?" "I need to know what guy is hanging around the mother of my child" "You don't need to know anything" She stood up and wrapped her towel firmly around her. "Now if you'll excuse me I want some privacy" "I've seen you naked more than once what makes this time different?" She rolled her eyes. "Can you please get out" "You know what fine.Fine!Here's your phone" He exchanged phones and then got out. She sighed in relief.She felt overwhelmed with all of this happening. She got dressed and walked down the stairs. "What to do ,what to do" She tapped her chin talking to no one on particular.She headed for the backyard remembering that she'd plant some roses.She observed them and then sat on the rocking chair taking in the cool air.Things were taking a turn in her life.And it wasn't for the better. The same haunting words came back to her and it had her thinking.Natalie was telling the truth after all.