Chapter 56

She entered the house and Maria engulfed her in a hug.

"Oh your back you left me to deal with this deep shit"

Kezoa chuckled but stopped once she realized that she would no longer be in the company .

"Maria there is something I must tell you"

Maria's face changed.

"What!what is it my dear?"

She took in a gulf of air before letting it out.

"I'm leaving"

She simply said. It took a while for it to register in Maria's brain and once she she realized what she had said she hugged her again.

"Your leaving me to deal with these two!"

She laughed lightly.

"I already feel sorry for you"

"Soo where are you gonna stay?"

Kezia looked around to see if Liam was around before replying.

"I'm staying with Dmiun for the while he offered for me to stay"

"Dear lord liam isn't gonna like that one bit"

"And that's why there is a word called I don't care"

Maria laughed and then retreated to vacuuming the carpet.

As Kezia walked up the staircase liam stopped her.

"You had me worried sick about you!"

She laughed half heartedly.

"Ohh you care how lovely"

"Kez don't play these games with me"

"What games?"

"Are you really moving out?"

Her hands were on her hips this time with a ton of attitude.

"Well if my suitcase on the bed doesn't give you enough proof then I guess you'll just have to see me walking out the door with my suitcase"

"Why are you doing this!"

"Im not staying in the same environment with your girlfriend or whatever she is......you made it very clear of your decision"

"Look she just needs a place to stay for the mean time and letting her stay here was only right after she lost everything"

"Yeah and in the'mean time'I'm leaving end of story "

"So this is it ,this is where it ends"

She turned around as she was about to walk off.

"Of this is is how it ends then so be it,I'll just let you know when my appointments are ......that's if you show up"

She whispered the last part before retreating to her room.

She took all her belongings from the room she grew so accustomed to.
It had been an hour later when she was finished packing and she layed on her bed relaxing until her door opened revealing someone who she didn't want to see.

"Glad you made the right decision"

"Didn't I tell you to don't come in here!"

Nicole chuckled.

"Its not your room anymore since your moving out sooooo"

"Your just loving this aren't you"

She folded her arms beneath her breast glaring at her.

"The word loving would be an understatement"

"You know for a person who just lost there home you sure don't act like it"

"Well when your man let's you live with him and his baby mama moves out it sure cheers me up"

"You know what it fucking good your house got burnt down the person should have burnt your skinny ass too!"

"How dear you say something like that"

"Bitch I could say what I want now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna call my man so he can pick me up"

"Who told you I was moving"

"Your not moving?"

She gave her the look challenging her but Nicole seemed to put up a fight.

"No"

"Your not moving right cool nice "

In a swift moment Kezia pushed Nicole out her room and slammed it in her face.

"Don't play games with me I'm not afraid to neat you while I'm pregnant!"

She huffed and sat on the bed.

She pulled it her phone and texted Damiun who in return replied with an 'OK I'm on my way'

She lifted her suitcase knowing very well that she wasn't suppose to be lifting heavy stuff. By the time she reached the bottom of the stairs ,Liam's eyes went wide.

"What the fuck do you think your doing  lifting this heavy suitcase!"

"Well if your soo concerned then carry it for me I'm not complaint"

She flung her arms in the air getting frustrated already.

Liam had moved the suitcase to the door and Kezia had told him that their was another one up in her room. He left the room and went to get it.

Not even a good ten seconds had passed before the door rang and she knew exactly who it was. She openwd the door and smiled when she saw him.

"Kez who's at the door–"

This was going to be very interesting she thought.

-----------------------------

Guys I am soooo pissed right now, I think my school is going through the battle of the sexes.... These boys feel they are all this coming round my best friend oh hell no,I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow to come. I have it out for this Antonio Oasuna boy ,he will have a damaged balls bag if he play mad tomorrow.

Anyways now that my mini rant is over I just wanna thank you guys for your support and feedback. BTW what gender are you guys I want to know if I got male readers lol😂😂

Shout out to shortstyle143 ...gl you had me weak today all on top the table getting ready to fight that tall cunt.😂

Gotta go but

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
And stay good