Chapter 59

She was a pretty woman but yet something about her told Kezia that she wasn't I'm the best state. She looked as if she had came out of prison.

"Um hi how may I help you?"

The woman fiddled with her fingers. She was nervous and Kezia could have seen that.

"Uh is Damiun here?"

Kezia shook her head.

"No he's not here at the moment"

Just then Skai came out from behind Kezia's leg and looked at the woman curiously.

"I'm guessing you are her mother?"

She had finally looked up and smiled at her.

"Yeah actually I am. I'm Tonya and I'm guessing your Damiun's girlfriend?"

Kezia nodded her head.

Tonya stooped down to Skai's level and waved.

"Hey Skai....do you remember me?"

Skai looked at Kezia waiting for her to give her the nod so that she could talk to the woman.

"Who are ywo?"
A flash of pain had been present on Tonya's face but it quickly left. At least she got to see her daughter again.

"I'm mummy sweetheart"

Skai gripped Kezia's leg in possessive mode.

"My mummy"

Kezia was shocked at her sudden outburst. Why was Skai acting like this all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry she recently just started doing that and I'm tryna correct her but she's just so stubborn"

She apologized.

"Its hurts you know but it was nice seeing her again maybe she'll come around since I'm out of rehab"

And with that she left hopping into her car and driving off.

"Skai that was not nice OK that's a no no"

Skai pouted and hugged her legs.

"Sowry"

Kezia smiled and carried Skai to the kitchen to prepare dinner since Damiun would be home from work soon.

After nearly an hour of cooking she was finally finished with her meal.

She made sure to feed her and Skai before giving her a bath and reading her a bed time story which didn't do anything but kept Skai's bright eyes open so she layed next to her and ran her smooth hands through Skai's hair and surprisingly it worked.

Her next step was to clean up the kitchen and have a warm bath which she was craving for all evening.

After stepping out the tub she quickly dried her skin and throwed on her pajamas.

The wait for Damiun had been long and her eyes were shutting down on her so she decided to rest her eyes for the while .

Her eyes fluttered open when she felt the bed dip signaling that someone was on the other end.

"Hey babe"

He pulled her in closer as he kissed her passionately.

"I couldn't wait up for you this time my eyes were slowly closing.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry babe now hush so I can enjoy quality time with my pregnant girlfriend"