Chapter 64

Morning soon came and along with her morning sickness which wasn't a regular thing for her. She quickly unwrapped Damiuns arms from around her stomach and  very tight small hands from hugging her and bolted for the bathroom.

"Stupid morning sickness"

She puked her life out and then got up to go brush her teeth and wash her face.Now that she was up she couldn't fall back asleep due to her future football player kicking around.

"Yeah that's right you keep kicking"

She patted her stomach and at the gesture her stomach grumbled. She decided that she'd make breakfast while Damiun and Skai were asleep.

She started taking out the equipments to make her all time favorite chocolate pancakes.

It wasn't too long the smell had Damiun and Skai trailing into the kitchen with there nose in the air.

"I see you guys funaly decide to get up"
She chuckled when Skai attempted to reach for the bowl but Kezia stopped her.

"I'm christening the pancakes"

Skai pouted and Damiun lifted her up in his arms.

Twenty minutes later and it was all done and ready to be devoured.

"Mhmmmmm marry me"

Damiun moaned as he chewed on his meal.

"Mwarry me too!"

They all laughed and continued eating in silence before Damiun spoke.

"So what time are you going over to your baby daddy again?"

"Say around 12?"

He nodded and then they continued eating.

After their scruntious meal they decided to get the house cleaned up since the living room was in a disaster and so was the kitchen and the toilet and many more places around the house.

They all splitted up Skai helping Kezia with kitchen while Damiun cleaned up the living room.

By the time they are done it was nearing half eleven and Kezia went to get ready.

The shower didn't calm her at all in fact it did just the opposite.

She decided to wear something simple,she wasn't going to impress anyone and she definitely wasn't going to impress Liam.

She met Damiun downstairs who held Skai.

"You ready?"

She nodded and then they left.

Entering the car made her heart beat a thousand times more faster. In a situation like this she didn't know what to expect. She jumped out of her thoughts when Damiun's hands touched her legs.

"It'll be okay babe. Skai and I will be right on your trail. Right Skai?"

She nodded even though she didn't know what they were talking about.

Damiun pulled up at his house and parked by the sidewalk.

She hopped out the car and glanced at them one more time before walking up to the house she once lived in.

She rang the bell and she heard the bitch shouting at poor old  Maria to get it.

The door opened and Maria's face changed when she saw Kezia standing there.

"Oh my dear what a surprise!"

Kezia smiled and Maria pulled her into a hug.

"Ohhh you've gotten to much bigger, I'm starting to think your having twins"

They both laughed but stopped when they heard Nicole's voice.

"What are you doing here!"

Kezia ignored her and looked at Maria.

"Is Liam here?"

Nicole smirked for what ever reason and left to go fetch him.

"Kezia,Liam has done something completely terrible and I'm planning on calling it quits just now"

"Wait what did he do?"

Liam's voice interrupted their conversation.

"Kezia?"

"Sup"

Nicole was behind him and the smirk would never leave her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well um....I wanted to tal–"

Liam honey you didn't tell Kezia our news!"

"What news?"

Kezia asked with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

"Oh um Nicole and I are getting married"

That sentence just smashed her plans and she simply smiled and said before leaving.

"You just made your life ten times worse"

-----------------

I would've wiped that smirk off of her face. What would you guys have done?