Chapter 17

This is how I imagined there living room to be.😃

"Kez wake up"I groaned as he had awoken me from my peaceful sleep.Who would want to wake a pregnant woman from her slumber on a Mon-Shit!
I practically jumped out of bed as soon as I remembered that today was Monday.
"Why didn't you wake me up"
I started stripping down and then I remembered he was in the room so I dumped that idea and started rummaging through my wardrobe looking for something decent to wear.
"How about this?"he shrugged his shoulder.I layed the dress on my bed after headed to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------
I walked down the stairs and headed straight for the kitchen to see poor Liam trying to cook but failed miserably.He's been doing this for the last couple of days even though I'm practically here to cook and clean.But he insists on wasting good food by burning it Everytime he's in the kitchen.
"Liam you burned the bacon again?"he let out a frustrated huff.He handed the spatula over to me and I took over from there.

After frying a second batch of bacon we quickly ate because someone just had to let me sleep in even though he knew I had the appointment today.After eating he washed the dishes for me and we were off to the General Hospital.

--------------------------------
Liam finally parked his car in an available parking space.We've been looking for parking spaces for about 5 minutes.I quickly got out of the car and walked inside the hospital. It has been a long time since I have ever been to a hospital.The last time was horrible since I had a fear of needles.I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked inside.Liam had eventually caught up to me and we walked to the receptionist."Hi I'm Mr Hood I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Chen last week"she checked in what look like and appointment book,nodded her head and then handed me a form to fill out. I sat down on the chairs and started filling it out. Liam soon joined me and he would ever so often peek at what I was writing on the sheet of paper.I got up and handed the lady the form.
She told a nurse to take us to room 3A1 and I sat on the edge of the bed nervously fiddling with my fingers.The door opened and a male doctor came in .
"Hi I'm doctor Chen"
We greeted him and he sat down on the chair.

"Sooo Mrs Hood tell me when was your last period?"I thanked God I had melanin else I would have been the color of a beetroot.Now that I think about it I really don't keep track of my period which is very embarrassing.
"Honestly doctor i can't remember so please forgive me"he nodded his head understanding.
"Have you had a previous miscarriages,terminations or births?"
"Uh no I haven't"
"Okay"he said writing things down on his clipboard.
"Do you have any family history of diseases of genetic conditions?"
I shook my head.
"Ok will you give me your hand so I can get a sample of your blood?"

My face paled .How could I forget that this was gonna happen!!