Chapter 63

Time had passed and they had attended Amanda's wedding with Kezia by her side shedding a pool full of tears and often blowing her nose. It was a good thing that she didn't have on any make up or else it would've been a total disaster. They had spent a couple more days in London before leaving. The two friends hadn't gotten the time to have a proper chat because Amanda had gone off to her honey moon after the reception was over.

Kezia spent all day in she had gotten a bad jet lag and she was tired. Skai on the other hand had other plans. She didn't stop bother Kezia even though She told her that she was really tired.

"Sowry"
Skai apologized and climbed onto the bed next to Kezia.

Kezia simply gave her a 'mhm' before closing her eyes. But before she could even blink Skai cuddled her stomach and gave it a big kiss.

"My Bebe"
Kezia chuckled and ran her hand through Skai's hair.

"Is that so?"

"Yesh!"

"Well OK Missy"

They ended up napping for a couple of hours before getting up to go answer the door.

"Kezia took her time tibealk down the stairs making Skai have time to pass her and attempt to reach the door knob.

"Coming! I'm coming!"
She shouted when the person on the other side continued to knock harder.

"Ohh hey"

She greeted Damiun's brother who had Anthony on his shoulders.

"Man you mind if I shit in your toilet?"

Kezia's bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Dude you got no chill you came over here to poo?"

"Actually I was driving but this shit was on the brink of peeking his head out my ass"

Kezia stepped to the side allowing him inside.

"You better flush that thing because I don't wanna see your big ass shit floating in the toilet"

He took the little boy of his shoulder who quickly ran to Skai.

"This won't take more than five years"

Kezia rolled her eyes before going to the living room where the kid were.

She sat on the couch and grabbed the remote trying to find a show for the kids.

"Noooo"

After many attempts of trying to find a show she gave up but mistakenly turned it to the Vh1 station where the music videos were showing.

Currently 'do you mind' was playing and the kids started shouting loud 'yesses' jumping around to the music.

"So that's what you guys like"

The kids started laughing when they saw DJ Khaled's 'pregnant belly' as the kids referred to it.

"He got babies in there too like mommy"

A while later Derek came downstairs.

"Did you flush the toilet?"

"Yeah but I wouldn't recommend going in there for another week"

"Yeah I'll take that into consideration"

They both laughed.

"Anthony let's go "

Anthony ran towards his father waving Kezia.

"Skai you hungry?"

She nodded her head and Kezia took her small hands and waddled towards the kitchen.

They ate a simple sandwich before cleaning up their mess and retreating to the living room once again.

Skai was busy watching the music videos while Kezia was in deep thought.

She often thought about confronting Liam about the problem but she knew he would easily believe Nicole than her.
She would just have to only hope for the better.

Damiun came home later on and the mini family all slept together in the living room.

Damiun could tell something was on her mind and he decided to ask her.

"Its just that I'm going to confront liam about the situation tomorrow and I don't know what he would think of it"

He pulled her closer to him.

"Positive thoughts babe if things don't go well then I'll come out the car for that son of a–"

"Language"

He chuckled before kissing her goodnight and closing his eyes.

----------------------------------

Wasn't planning on updating today but what the hell.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Mwahh💕💖✌