Chapter 33

It was night now and Liam still hadn't returned.During the day Kezia made herself busy by helping Maria and they started planting a garden of roses si that they wouldn't get bored. When they were finish, Kezia took another shower and ate lunch which Maria had made.After that she went straight to her room and slept not realizing that she slept all day. She woke up and searched for Liam but to her disappointment he wasn't there. Her curiosity was getting the best of her as to where Liam had gone off to. But she didn't want to start another argument so she left it at that. Soon she found herself drifting off into another slumber. In that time Liam had not to long come back and he opened her bedroom door only to see her sleeping . He sighed knowing she would have a bunch of questions for him. Be took a bath and joined her by her side.
It was around midnight when Kezia awoke with a strange feeling. She turned to her side and saw Liam snoring peacefully. The heat was increasing rapidly in her groin and she wondered if she should wake him up just to have sex. He did say he would make it up to her later but here they were .She shook her head saying that he was probably tired from a long day out. But then he left her hot and bothered this morning. A wicked grin started to form on her face. She would surprise him. She slowly pulled the duvet off of him making sure he didn't wake up. To her luck he didn't. She then started to reach her hands into his briefs and she felt his member pulling it out. He still hadn't move. He sure is a heavy sleeper. She thought. Her hands began their magic making his dick get hard by the seconds. She pushed her luck by sucking on his tip. He moaned and she quickly removed herself. When he was back to peacefully snoring she started taking off her clothes. The thought of fucking him while he was sleeping made her extra wet and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. She climbed on top of him straddling his lap. She took his hard dick and slowly pushed it in. He moaned again and she started riding him. To him it felt like a wet dream except this one was felt extremely real. So real that he could hear Kezia's moaning. The movement started going faster and he gasped jumping out of his slumber only to see Kezia riding him.

"Fuck! Kez what are you doing?"

She shushed him kissing his neck .

"Just relax and let me do all the work"
He layed back and watched watched as she rode him faster. Her moans were getting louder and louder and so was his.

"Kez I'm gonna cum. Fuck!"

She rode him even faster and she felt herself already cumming. This feeling triggered Liam making him follow her right after . Kezia rolled to her side and Liam turned to face her .

"That was soo fucking hot"