Chapter 91

"Uhh babe this is Kevin.......my ex and Kevin this is Damiun my husband and our two kids Skai and Logan"

No words could describe how she felt at that moment. Damiun meeting Kevin for the first time was all it took to make her remember.

"And I see that you got a little bun in the oven"

"Oh yeah haha. Sooo how's life I'm spotting​ a ring there"

Kevin seemed more relaxed than how he was before. He had surely changed​. Physical at that. The ring was sure to make single women grumble but only for a split second when they realize that's ​not a big of a deal.

"Well as you've noticed I'm married"

She wondered who was the lucky lady or Dude who had captured ​his heart. This Kevin was a totally​ different​person from who she dated back then. Memories started​ coming back making her remember that it was all his fault. If he had not run from their relationship when she'd asked​ him to have a baby all of this could have been avoided. But apart of her thanked heavens for making it happen or else she would not have made Logan and she wouldn't have met all these lovely people in her life.

Damiun snapped her out of her thoughts when he started talking to Kevin.

"So how long were you and Kezia together?"

She mentally face palmed herself. She should have known he would have asked that. The kids were next to her quietly taking​ in their​ conversation.

Kevin scratched his head. A clear sign that he really didn't want to answer that.

"Uhh​ two years"

"Mommy can we get ice cream now​"

Logan whined tugging ​the heam of her sweat pants.
As much as she silently​agreed with her son she scolded him for his manners.

"Well uh it was nice meeting you" yeah right"we should catch up next time" hell no

"Yeah maybe next time I'll​ introduce you to my wife"

She smiled. But to be honest it was more fake than genuine.

"Byeeeee"

"Bye"

He waved back at her kids who were more than happy the conversation was over.

"Phew I thought we were never going to get our ice cream"

Skai wiped her imaginary​ sweat from her forhead.
She rolled her eyes at her dramatic behavior.

"He's a nice guy"

Damiun told her as they walked towards the ice cream man. She knew there was more to it than what he'd said.
She sighed.

"Spill it out babe"

He laughed.

"I'm glad you broke up with him cuz I wouldn't have met you"

He told her. Break up. She didn't break up with him but the rather the other way around.

"He broke up with me" she chuckled"said he didn't want kids and that's not the best part.......he tried to talk me into getting my tubes tied"

She didn't want to see Damiun's face. His silence told her he'd changed his opinion on him.

" We wouldn't have met and started this awesome family if he didn't break up with you so in a way I thank him"

She laughed and lightly pushed​ him.

"You know I love you right"

She looked up at him.

"And I love you more"

They stopped walking and sealed their lips with a kiss.

"Oh come on! All we wanted was ice cream!"

They laughed and joined the kids by the ice cream man.

___________________________

You guys ain't ready for what's about happen. Your gonna be shock when you find out this one. Welps until next chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Mwahh