Chapter 69

Before she even knew it tears were coming out. It was only when Nadia pointed it out that she sniffed and wiped her tears away. She was positive that she had ruined her makeup.

She analyzed everyone in the room and she was even shock to see her parents here. Liam stood in the crowd with a face that she could not read. Nicole was nowhere to be seen and Natalie stood next to Larry with a grimace. But other than that the rest were smiling faces even though she didn't know half of them.

"Oh my baby!"

Her mother came forward and engulfed her in a hug.

"Mum how did you guys pull this off?"

"Well my dear Nadia told Liam and he called me to inform me. This is all for you my dear"

She started crying again and her mother shushed her.

"Hush my dear your ruining your makeup"

She chuckled and decided to stop. She just couldn't hold in her emotions. She looked at all the decorations. They decorated it with a neutral colour and in the other corner was two chairs with presents on a table and may she say,some of those looked very expensive. And some were big. She wouldn't have to shop for baby things after going through those things.

"Come on and sit on your chair darling......and you too Liam"

"Uh mom but what about Damiun?"

She looked at the man next to her and sighed.

"We'll get another chair to put over there"

She nodded and was about to go over to her chair when she got stopped by her mother.

"You didn't tell me you moved out and you surely didn't tell me you had a new man"

"That's because you didn't ask about my life mom"

"Girl don't let me–"

"Wendy it's her baby shower for Christ sakes give her a break"

Her mother sighed but nodded her head nevertheless. She thanked God her father was around to rescue her.

"Thanks dad"

"No prob sweetie"

She went over to her chair with Damiun right behind her and Skai. Liam was already on his chair and she sat on hers. Someone had brought Damiun's chair and he sat with Skai on his lap.

"How are you feeling?"

She didn't know if she should have answered him or ignored him but a voice told her to be humble after all she didn't want to start an argument in her own baby shower.

"I'm hormonal,tired the list could go on an on"

He nodded.

"Did you find out the gender?"

Really! She thought.
"No and even if I did I wouldn't have told you"

"Why?"

"Because I shouldn't have to tell you,you should be there to find out yourself"

He kept quiet and she was grateful because she didn't want to further the er conversation.

"Babe I think you should go fix your makeup"

Damiun whispered in her ears. Her eyes widened. She had totally forgotten all about her make being smeared and she felt embarrassed having all these people see her looking like a zombie.

"Thanks babe"
She thanked him.
She got up and made her way to the bathroom.

On her way she heard Natalie talking on her phone. She hadn't saw Kezia and she continued talking.

"Nicole I told you that you can't come. Their gonna find out something's up when they see us"

Kezia stopped im her tracks.

"So it is true"

She whispered to herself.

------------------------------
Heyyyyyyyy here's another update.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Mwahh💋💋💋💋