Chapter 46

"Kezia my darling,how are you dear?"
Kezia was engulfed in a warm hug and she accepted it. Since Nadia was a very kind hearted woman. She wondered where did Liam get his attitude from.
"I'm doing much better Ms. Nadia .Please do come in"
She stepped to the side allowing Nadia to come in.

"Is Liam home?"
She took off her jacket and placed it on the rack.

"Actually he isn't at home right now but I'm sure he'll be back "

Nadia nodded her head.

The door opened again and Maria came in with groceries in her arms. Kezia went over to help her but Maria shook her head.

"Go relax yourself hun. I can see that your feet are swollen"
Kezia huffed in defeat and sat on the couch in the living room.

"So tell me dear who is this new woman my son has been seeing?"
Kezia kissed her teeth.
"Her name's Nicole"
His mother shook her head.

"Sounds like another Natalie"

Kezia raised her head as she heard Nadia.

"Wait what is Natalie like?"

Nadia kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes but nevertheless told her.

"She's the kind of person you wouldn't trust and you would just wanna knock that bitch down"

Kezia chuckled.

"Oh trust me when you see her your gonna do more than knocking down.

They both laughed and quieted down until Maria came and brought them snacks to munch on.

"So I've been curious.....what happened between Larry and Liam?"

His mother sighed. Knowing that she would have to tell her sooner or later.

"Larry has always been jealous of Liam. Simply because his father favorited him more...he would do ridiculous things to him until one day Larry teamed up with his cousins and they broke my poor baby's leg. And that's when things started to get heated. They thought he forgot about it but he was secretly planning for Larry. He had sex with Larry's fiance and since then the two can't see eye to eye"

Kezia took in the story trying to put herself in Liam's shoes but she just couldn't.

"So where does Natalie come in?"

"Oh her....... Natalie and liam were engaged and Larry decided that he had to get back at liam so he slept with her and Liam's been crushed ever since then....its the reason he isnt in a relationship"

Kezia felt pity for the two brothers. It all started with jealously. She thought.

"So is Natalie and Larry a thing?"

She asked as she wondered why Natalie still was hanging around the family.

"She hooks up with him.......and some of their cousins"

Her eyes widened. What a bad little thing. She thought.

"I know what your thinking and I thought the same thing too until I learned to mind my own business"

Kezia nodded and they drifted off into silence again.

"Soo my darling tell me what do you wish to have?"

"Honestly I want twins because I can't decide what I want"

"Honey I was like you too until I saw my baby for the first time and I was contented with what I had"

Kezia smiled but then remembered that her next appointment was next week.

"Liam is gonna be shocked when he sees me here"

Maria agreed and the two continued to chat it up never making the conversations awkward. There wasn't a moment where there was silence because the pair found everything to talk about. It made her feel special that even though she wasn't with Liam his mother still had a liking towards her.

"And I was this close to–"

Nadia stopped talking as she heard the keys jingling on the front door.

"He's here"

Kezia nodded.

The door opened and Liam entered the house hearing female laughter coming from the living room. His eyes went huge when he saw his mother there and what was even more shocking was that little Miss twiggy was right behind him.

-------------------------------------

Please
Vote
Comment
Share
& follow