Chapter 23

Liam had just left and I was starting to get bored watching TV.My phone rang making me get up from my comfortable position to go and get it.I looked at the screen.Amanda

"Hey girl wassup"I answered.

"Hey Kez wanna hang out?"I didn't even need to think twice before saying yes.

"Ok meet me at the cafe'

"Ok bye see you"I hanged upand jogged upstairs to get ready.

When I was done I checked myself in the mirror and left.

Amanda was smoking as usual when I saw her. She quickly dropped the cigarette and stepped her shoe on it . She knows how I hate her smoking .

"Hey chica I missed you "She pulled me in for a hug that I just could not resist although I couldn't stand the cigarrete smell.We soon pulled apart and she suggested we go to Le Jardin Nelson,our favorite Italian restaurant.The restaurant was squat and solid,with plaza side terracesunder bright blue awnings.We sat sat at a table and a young woman filled our water glasses.Amanda ordered a Crepes Forestiers and a glass of chardonnay.I went for the Crepes Argenteuil and a Diet Coke .

"How's life with the Mr?"she asked when the waitress had gone.My mind thought back to yesterday which made squirm in my seat.

"Uh we actually had sex yesterday"I covered my face mentally slapping myself for revealing that to her.

"NO Shit!"She yelled making half the people in the restaurant look our way."How was it?Was he better this time?"she asked softer this time.I chuckled.

"Wayyy better I actually gave him a blowjob"her eyes widened."you actually gave him one!?Huh guess my hard work of training you really did pay off"she had a proud look on her face and I rolled my eyes.The waitress delivered our drinks and I sipped on my coke.She soon came back with our meal and we ate.

"How is the fiance?"I asked breaking the silence.Her body stiffened making me raise my eyebrows.Amanda drained her chadonnay "I'm leaving Saturday" My heart sanked.

She was leaving way too sooner than I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here is another update.School starts tomorrow so i don't know when i'll get to squeeze in updates but i'll make sure to update.Be sure to vote and comment.