Chapter 1: We Got Married returns

We Got Married Ep XXX Recap:
(...)
And then we see what we've all been waiting for: It's a new couple!
"Who is it? Who is it?"
The panelists are curious as always.

The usual mailbox is standing in front of an apartment door. The door opens and it's... SHINee's Taemin! Is it him? No way, he was on WGM already! SHINee's "Shinee's back" Intro from Sherlock starts playing.

"Naeun-ah!~" he shouts.

Apink's Naeun appears right next to him. No way!

"We're SHINee's Taemin" "-and Apink's Naeun!" they introduce themselves.
"We're back on We Got Married" Naeun says and smiles. No way! Why would they be back? Has a couple ever returned before?
Taemin continues "We're here to introduce the new couple!"

He opens the apartment door and we see Exo's Baekhyun.

"What's that?" he laughs and stares at the odd WGM-mailbox.
"Delivery!" Taemin shouts and carries the mailbox to the living room. There Kai, Chanyeol and Suho are already waiting.

"What? Is it We Got Married? Are you on We Got Married, Taemin-sunbae? Is it possible to get casted twice?"
"No, I'm not. It's for you."
So it's not Taemin! It's someone of Exo! I wonder who it is. But then why is Naeun there too?

Chanyeol takes out the mission card and reads it out aloud:
"Meet your hypothetical wife at OOO shooting place and start your newly married life!"

"Then maybe she's a model?" Suho guesses.
They all sit down in a circle.
The name behind the "TO:" is covered.
"Here" Kai says and gives Chanyeol a coin.

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asks, "Maybe Suho-hyung? He always said he wanted to be on We Got Married"
"Kai already has a girlfriend" Suho says.
Chanyeol reveals the name and shows the card to the camera but before we can read the name, the scene changes.

We're now at OOO shooting place and a slim and tall girl confidently poses in front of a white background. She stops to to take a break and we can finally see her face.
"Ah, if it's her, then the husband is clear!" Park Misun calls out.

Cut to the violet - Pink interview room. "Hello, I'm WGM's newest bride, f (x)'s Krystal! I'm 22 years old and I'll be filming WGM with my real boyfriend!"
Cut to the husband's interview:
"Hello, I'm EXO's Kai, I'm Krystal's boyfriend and also her hypothetical husband."
(...)

Naeun's P.O.V.
"Thanks for your hard work! Thank you for your hard work!" we said and bowed in every single direction.
The crew packed their equipment together and put it in the van. Kai-sunbaenim came over to us.

"Thank you for coming to film this episode with us" he said. "Thank you for inviting me, Jongin-sunbaenim." I said and bowed.
"Alright, I'll get going first" Kai said. He and Oppa hugged once and then he went away.

"Do you still think it was a good idea?" I asked oppa.
"It'll be fine. Don't worry. It will be okay. But still: Don't read the comments, okay? Don't watch the news for a few days. I'll come to your dorm later."
I nodded slowly

"I get it"

I looked down. When I think about all the comments which will start when this episode airs and when the statements will be released afterwards.
He has a lot of fans. Taemin-oppa. I'm really scared of those fans because I want him for myself. I can't deny it. I really want him to be only mine and I hope he feels the same way about me.

Taemin's P.O.V.
"How was the filming? Did it go well?" Minho-hyung asked at the studio.
"It was fine" I answered "I'm going to their dorm later. Do you want to tag along?"
"Sure"

We sat there silently for a while.
"You know what's going to come, right?" Minho-hyung finally asked.

"I know. But sungsaeng-nim finally agreed even though there was JongIn-ah's incident just recently. But Naeun-ah and I have been dating for ten months already. She doesn't want to hide anymore."

"I know you don't want to hide anymore but you should still not be too carefree. Whatever may come at you, you'll have to endure it all. Do you know how painful it is to have people say you shouldn't be with your loved one?"

"I don't. Do you?" I answered honestly.

"I don't and I probably don't want to know. In that aspect I'm glad I'm not a girl. And if I was, I'd never date an idol. Except for Changmin-hyung."
I looked at him. He laughed loudly.

"Stop joking, hyung! This is serious!"
"I'm not joking! Fangirls can be quite scary. We are thankful for them but..." he grimaced and then shook his head. "Meeting your boyfriend's fangirl must be so frightening!"

I laughed. I was thankful he was joking. I was really anxious but he was right. I had to protect Naeun-ah.

Naeun's P.O.V.

I looked outside to see if anything was different from usual. As always I could see the fans waiting before the entrance of the building. My heart wouldn't stop beating and I felt so hot.

"Are you okay?" Eunji-unni asked. I nodded but I felt like I was going to faint. The van stopped.

"Are you ready?" Hayoung asked. I just nodded again and she opened the door. It felt like an eternity.
Hayoung got off the car first and Chorong-unni followed. I stood up to get off and almost felt like crying as I imagined what was going to come.

Finished on 10.01.2017
Yes, that was the first chapter! I'm not going to leave long author's notes 'cause for real: Who actually reads them? It's like the credits at the end of movies. Like "we already know you're writing about Taemin, Naeun & Co."
So I hope you liked this teaser-like first chapter and see you next time^^