Chapter 32: Truth or Dare!

Naeun's P.O.V

"So...you want to sleep over at my house so you can be what you consider normal and brag to me about your handsome boyfriend who is going to pick you up the next morning? Is that right?" Yina-ya asked when I came to visit her at the cafe she was working at part-time after my schedule.

"Yes!" I nodded eagerly.
"Sure, let's have a relaxing girls' night! How about we invite another friend and then we can have a pyjama party with her and my roommate?"

"A pyjama party?"
"Yes, you've done that before right?"

"When I was younger...," but with the beginning of my training meeting up with friends became more difficult. I had more time now but there weren't many friends I met up with.

Of course I spend many nights with the Apink members and it's always fun but a pyjama party? I don't think we've done that although staying in one room with my members always leads to a pillow fight. I guess that kind of counts?

"Then I'll call my roommate now and ask her and how about you call someone else to come as well?" Yina-ya suggested.

I nodded and got my phone out to go through my contacts as I wondered who to call.
The BtoB members, the Apink members, the SHINee members, our managers, our management, old friends I haven't contacted in a while and... Eunkyung-ah! I think I'll call her! She probably hasn't had the chance to experience a pyjama party either, right?

I dialed her number and waited for a while.
"Naeunie! How are you?" she answered the phone.
"I'm good. I actually wanted to ask whether you have time tonight. My friend and I are doing a small pyjama party. Do you want to come?"
"Your friend? Your close friend?" she asked worriedly.
"Yes, she's really nice. You don't have to worry."

It was silent for a minute as I got anxious whether she would come or not but after thinking it through shortly she agreed, "Okay, I'll come. I'll try my best."
"Don't worry. It will be fun!" I assured her.
"Then send me the address. When is the meeting time?"
"I don't know yet. I'll send you the time after I talked to them."
"Got it. See you, Naeunie."
"See you later."

"Did you invite your friend?" Yina-ya asked.
"I did. She's coming. I just need to send her the address and time."

"That's good. My roommate agreed as well. I have to go back to work now. You could wait here but you could also go to the apartment beforehand. My roommate can let you in."

I looked around the cafe. A lot of college students seemed to visit this cafe. Probably because it was near to Yina-ya's university.

"Does your roommate mind if I join her?"
"Not at all. I'll tell her you're coming. By the way, you know my roommate. Do you remember Minji who was at Jaemin's birthday?"
"I do," I answered. "She's your roommate?"
Yina-ya nodded but was soon called back to work.

"I'll get some snacks on the way. Should I buy anything else?" I asked her quickly.
"How about some soju or beer?" Yina-ya suggested with sparkling eyes.
"Alright, I'll get some beer," I laughed and went out.
.
.
.
"Naeun-shi! I'm so happy to see you again!" Minji-shi exclaimed cheerfully.
"Thank you. I'm also happy to meet you again," I said and smiled.

Suddenly her smile faltered when she saw Eunkyung-ah behind me who had picked me up on the way.

"Ah, this is my friend, Eunkyung," I introduced her and the ever so shy Eunkyung-ah bowed slightly.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Jeon Minji. Nice to meet you!" Minji-shi introduced herself. "It's such an honor to meet the famous actress!"

Eunkyung-ah smiled slightly at that.
Minji-shi led us to the small kitchen and I unpacked the few snacks and beer cans I had brought.

"We should order something to eat!" Minji-shi suggested. "How about Pizza? Or maybe foods ? Oh, could it be that you have a special diet we need to pay attention to?"

"No, not at all. I'm quite alright to go along with your suggestion," Eunkyung-ah stated softly.
"Me neither. We're only releasing an album in Summer so I still have time to lose weight," I joked and the others laughed.
.
.
.
"So you've never been to a gathering like this, Naeun-shi?" Minji-shi asked.
I shook my head, "Not since I've become a trainee."
"Well, then we have to do this! This is a must-have for every pyjama party!"
"What is it?" Eunkyung-ah and i asked curiously.

"It's Truth or Dare!" Minji-shi exclaimed cheerfully.
"Also called 'Let's talk about love'," Yina-ya added and rolled her eyes.

I tensed up at the mention of love and so did Eunkyung-ah but when I looked at Minji-shi's excited face I knew she wasn't out to pick on me or anything but just wanted to have a normal and fun pyjama party.

I assuringly put my hand on Eunkyung-ah's shoulder and she relaxed a bit.
"Don't worry," I mouthed and she nodded determinedly and gave me a small smile.

"Then, can I ask the first question?" Minji-shi asked eager to begin.
We all nodded and motioned for her to go ahead.

"Naeun-shi," she spoke to me. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth," I chose.
"Why did you choose to go out with your boyfriend?"
"I actually also want to know that," Yina-ya sat up and waited for my answer expectantly.

I thought about it for a bit before answering, "At first I was just attracted to him but the more I met him, the cooler he was and with every time we met he got more attractive and then he was even romantic and caring and the way he spoke to me and the way he looked and me just made me feel like I would regret it if I didn't choose him now. That is why I chose him."

The others swooned at my answer but quickly ushered me to pick the next person.

"Yina-ya," I chose, "truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"That co-worker of yours. Inseok-shi. How about you invite him for a date? Right now?"
"What?" Yina-ya shouted out. "I-I can't! I c-can't possibly...!"
"Sure you can. And you will. Call him. Now!" I demanded.

She pulled her phone out with a sigh and typed in a message.
"Here. Satisfied?" she asked and held her phone right in front of my face to prove it.
I nodded approvingly and allowed her to put the phone away.
.
.
.
"Truth," Minji-shi finally chose after she had chosen Dare four times in a row.

"What is the person you like like?" Eunkyung-ah asked.
"He's really kind," Minji-shi began with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"He's tall, handsome and smart. He's not your average guy. He has a great voice. He has many admirers. But he's not in love with me," she took a breath but it didn't seem like she was talking to us anymore. She was far away in her own little world where this guy was possibly waiting for her.

"I can't understand that because I think he deserves someone better but I can also understand because I've liked him for three years now even though he neither feels the same for me nor does he know how I feel for him. He's just too in love with someone else to notice. It makes me feel like an outsider as if I will never have a chance to get to him."

"But enough about me," Minji-shi said with a shaky voice and wiped a tear out of the corner of her eye.

"How about we watch a movie before we go to sleep?" she asked cheerily breaking out of her melancholic trance as quick as she entered it.

I guess the title says everything. This might have been boring but I just wanted to put this chapter in. If you weren't interested in Naeun's new clique, don't worry 'cause you know what's coming the next day  (next chapter) (;