Epilogue, Part 1: Jinki-hyung will be last

Eunji's P.O.V

"Oppa, you know that Taemin-ah and Naeun-ah are coming to visit later, right?" I asked as I walked into the living room.

"No, how am I supposed to know that? When were you told?" he asked back in wonder.

"Naeun-ah texted me yesterday. I thought Taemin-ah would have told you."
"That rascal doesn't tell me anything nowadays," he complained about their maknae. "I had to hear from Jinki-hyung that he's going to get married!"

"Well, wasn't it kind of obvious?" I asked.
"Of course but I didn't think they'd do it so soon. I can't believe our maknae is getting married already!" he complained further and put a hand to his forehead and acted as if he was going to faint.

I simply laughed at his behavior and went to get the door when the doorbell rang.

"Good afternoon!" they greeted cheerily as soon as I opened the door.

"Come in, come in!" oppa invited them inside.
They nodded and took their shoes off.

"Ah, here! For you two!" Naeun-ah took out two white envelopes from hee handbag and handed them over.
"It's the one everyone got but it's fine if you just tell us whether you're attending over text or something."

"Of course we're attending," I promised. "There can't possibly be anything more important than your wedding!"

They smiled at us.
"You're coming together, right?" Taemin-ah asked.
Oppa and I both nodded.

"I can't belive you're getting married already, Taeminie! It feels like it was just yesterday when you stood on stage with that bowl haircut!" oppa cried dramatically.
"That's what Jinki-hyung said as well," Taemin-ah laughed.

"Ah, Jinki-hyung, I wonder when he will settle down. He's already in his mid-thierties!" he sighed.
"Who knows. But I'm sure he'll find the right person someday," Taemin-ah comforted him.

"But Taeminie, you know you're a rascal, right? For getting married before your hyungs!" oppa complained again.

"Minho-hyung got married before me," Taemin-ah protested.
"Yeah, I know," oppa sighed. "How ironic. Why did our maknae line have to be the firsts to get married!"

"Well, then you should have asked me earlier," I remarked and Naeun-ah and Taemin-ah giggled.
"Eunji-shi...I'm sorry," he meekly apologized knowing full well that I was still partly upset that it had taken him a whole year to muster up the courage to ask me.

Over the span of a full year he had attempted to ask me to marry him but then never managed to fully get the words out.

So, at one point I was just so frustrated and couldn't bear it anymore. So, as a person who doesn't beat around the bush I straight out asked him to marry me himself to which he managed to get out the hidden ring I already knew existed and give it to me.

I stared fondly at the shiny ring on my ring finger. Naeun-ah noticed and smiled at me.
"How are preparations for your wedding going?" she asked.

"How could they be going? He asked a week ago. A few magazines here and there. Nothing more," I explained and laughed. "At least I'm finally getting married."

Both of them laughed along while oppa pouted.
"It's not that easy to ask that question!" he whined.

"The least is a nice dinner and a ring and then three words," Taemin-ah commented. "Hyung, you even took Eunji-ya on a trip to Paris and had a romantic location, music and everything ready but still didn't manage to propose then!"

"But it's fine for me to ask," I finally sided with my fiancé. "It also feels natural. I don't mind at all."
"But it sure is amazing. Half of our members will be getting married soon," Taemin-ah said.

Oppa nodded, "Sure. The funny thing is that the younger ones are getting married first!"

"That's true! I'm sure Jinki-hyung will be getting married last."
"Definitely. If he doesn't find his significant other in the following year, everyone will surely be married before him!"

"Yeah, we visited him already," Naeun-ah explained.
"So you're going around and giving out the invitations in person?" I asked.
"Just the ones who live near and we are close to," Naeun-ah explained. "Like our members or family members as well as close friends."

I nodded in understanding.
"I'm happy to meet the others soon then," I smiled.
"Yeah, we really don't see each other a lot anymore," Naeun-ah agreed.
"Same for us," oppa sighed. "We release an album once a year but that practically the only time we work together."

"Well, that's only normal. It's been over ten years since we started our careers. It's actually amazing our groups still exist."

"Yeah, some members have moved to other labels by now but we still like to work together!"
"That's what counts," Taemin-ah supported Naeun-ah's statement. "As long as we want to be together, it will be fine."

We all smiled at his message. Although not as active as before, our groups are one of the few groups which hadn't disbanded yet.

"Alright, enough about that," oppa changed the topic. "What about the venue, have you already chosen a venue and everything?"
They nodded excitedly.
"Are you going to get married in a church?"
"Sure we are!" they laughed saying that that was only natural since they were both Christians.

At last we opened the invitations checking the date and place.
"Oh, but this location..." oppa began.
Naeun-ah and Taemin-ah both nodded excitedly with satisfied grins on their faces.

Yes, I started with the epilogue. In this epilogue both their stories and some side characters' stories will be revealed (like some members of SHINee and Apink but not all since I'm too lazy to cover everyone😅).

I will also think about some side stories of Taemin and Naeun to add so if you can think of any interesting ones, please comment here.

Also, thank you for everyone who has read my story and supported it! I'm really happy with every comment I get and read and ponder over every single one.

I honestly have no idea anymore why I started the sorry that way and there are some plots and chapters I have no way to explain and would never write the same way now but I hope you still enjoyed my thoughts as much as I did😄