Chapter 8: My Hyun! My Bum!

So starting from here the storyline is going to turn in the direction Keyji/Eunkey for some (1-2??) chapters, skip if you don't like Keyji or only came here for Taeun ;)

Key's P.O.V

Coward. That's right. I made it convenient for myself. But that's how it is. Right now I want to focus on my career. And Eunji-ya has to too. She told me she might get a solo next year.

But maybe we should talk it through. Maybe we should find a solution together.
We're busy but we should take the time to sort out our feelings and discuss our relationship.

I know we should but I just didn't want to. Because I was a coward.

I guess before I ask her to discuss our relationship I should figure out my own feelings first.

I like her. Definitely, but... all this thinking wasn't going to help.

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"My Hyun~!"
"My Bum~!"
"Hey, what are you doing? Are you free?"
"I have a shoot right now. I'll be finished at 6. That alright?"
"Yeah, at your place?"
"Fine with me, but why not your place."
"Something I want to ask my best friend. The members are like family. That's different. Do you get what I mean?"
"Yeah, no worries. See you later."
"Uh, see you."

(A/N: I don't know Infinite's current living situation, I'll just pretend he's living with Sungyeol, L and Sungjong as I know the rappers used to live with Sungkyu but Sungkyu moved out)

"Oh, Annyeong, hyung!" Myungsoo-ah greeted me as he opened the door.

"Myungsoo-ah, how have you been?"

"Good, hyung, I also have to go to a night shoot now. See you soon!" He said as he ran to the door while waving.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and put down the soju I had brought on the living room table.

Woohyun-ah arrived 15 minutes later. "L-sama is already gone?" He asked.
"Yeah, he had to go when I arrived."

He sat down on the couch and opened one of the soju bottles.
"So, what's the matter. What did you wanted to ask?" He asked and began drinking.

I sighed. I took the bottle from him and downed half of the bottle myself.

"I might have to start figuring out what Eunji-ya and I are going to do."
"Do you like her?"
"I do. There's no denying that."
"Do you think you have a chance?"
"I might have one."
"But it's more convenient to stay friends?"
"Yeah."

Woohyun-ah took out another bottle of soju for himself.

"It is, but it's not necessarily better."
"I know it's not right. It's unfair for her."
"It might be right. Love isn't something that can be right or wrong. It can simply feel right or wrong. Or good or bad."
"Wow, you're so wise, Woohyunie"
"Normally you're the love coach. But for real, Eunji-shi isn't a weak girl."
"Of course she isn't. She's in show business after all."

"So...call her? Don't text her, don't you dare!"
"I'll ask her to meet me tomorrow."
"No, you have to call her now! You won't get away like this! Call her now! Call her and tell her my Bum loves her and wants to talk!"
"My Hyun, I'll call her when I'm sober!"
"That's only your second bottle! You can't be drunk yet!"
"It's my third! You're right, I'm just trying to escape but U can't call her right now! I'm not mentally prepared!"

I opened my eyes. I tried to stand up but something was lying on top of me.
Woohyun-ah was lying on top of me.
There were empty soju bottles everywhere. I tried to shove Woohyun-ah off to be met with Myungsoo-ah who was lying on top of Woohyun-ah.

I tried to recall what had happened. I had come here to consult Woohyun-ah about my love problems but then why was Myungsoo-ah also here?

I decided to ask the others later and went to the fridge as my head was aching.

I made a light breakfast and by the time I was finished Woohyun-ah and Myungsoo-ah had also woken up.
Or more like Woohyun-ah had woken up and kicked Myungsoo-ah off him what had caused Myungsoo-ah to wake up.

They sat down and began eating.
"I don't remember anything after I said you should call her." Woohyun-ah said as soon as he sat down and began eating immediately.

So I directed my attention to Myungsoo-ah.
"When I came home you two were bickering about calling Eunji-shi. I sat down and drank one bottle of soju, so I wasn't really drunk."
"So who won? Did I call her? What did I say? Why didn't you stop me? I was dead drunk!" I yelled in frustration.
"You didn't call her" Myungsoo-ah calmly said as he stuffed himself with food "Woohyun-hyung did. His grip on the phone was too strong and he was running through the apartment so he couldn't be stopped.

"What did he say?" I asked as my hand went up to my mouth to block the scream I was about to release.

"You recorded the call" Myungsoo-ah said.

I took out my phone quickly and looked for the recording.

"And why are you sitting here eating as if this has got nothing to do with you!" I cried and hit Woohyun-ah's head lightly.

"Just play the recording!" He complained.

I played the recording and my eyes widened in shock as Woohyun-ah's voice began screaming at Eunji-ya.

"Eunji-shi, my Bum is very confused because of you. Please talk to him what further steps to take!"

To my surprise it wasn't Eunji-ya who answered.
"Our Eunji is as confused and worried as your Bum!" Chorong-shi's voice shouted "He also wants to talk, Eunji-ya! Eunji-ya! Yah! Jung Eunji!"

"Get off my phone, unni!" Eunji-ya's voice slurred in the background.

Suddenly I took over myself.
"I'll call you... call you.. call... when I'm so-so-sober" I managed to say after countless tries.

After that the call ended. Well, I didn't really say anything embarrassing although Eunji-ya knows now that I got drunk with Woohyun-ah thinking about her.

But on the other hand it's not like she didn't.

I had to snicker at the thought of her and Chorong-shi fighting over Eunji-ya's phone drunk.

"I didn't do anything wrong." Woohyun-ah declared.
I gave him an annoyed look.
"Don't be mad, my Bum!" he said with a funny voice using his aegyo.
I laughed at how shameless he was.