Chapter 7.5: Victon's Couple Quiz

Taemin's P.O.V

We sat down in a circle so everybody could see each other and I breathed a sigh of relief to see that they had name tags on their clothes which were usually used for videos sent to music shows so the directors could familiarize themselves with the positions beforehand in order to prepare their cameras.

"Um...yeah. Just ask away. Don't be shy," I encouraged them but was greeted with silence and awkward smiles.

"I guess it's not so easy to relax when such great seniors as us just come in," Kibum-hyung joked. "Well, we can just ask first and see if there's anything you want to know."

The young boys all nodded eagerly glad someone was taking the lead.
"So, we're from SHINee. We're under SM Entertainment and we've been active for 8 years now, so we're actually quite old but we're still as fit as back in the day!" Kibum-hyung emphasized.

They all snickered and clapped politely.
"Then how do you guys like your group, your career?" Kibum-hyung asked. "Is there anyone in the group you absolutely hate maybe?"

They all answered with no quickly and the leader Seungwoo answered that they all worked together perfectly and got along like a family.

"So, is there maybe a Sunbae you'd like to work with or want to meet?" Kibum-hyung asked.

"Of course we'd love to work with Apink-nunas one day," the leader dutifully answered.

"Anyone else?" Kibum-hyung asked.
Sejun shyly raised his hand and answered that he wanted to meet his idol BTS's Jimin one day.
"Ah, Jiminie!" I immediately remarked. "What do you admire about him?"

"He's just such an amazing dancer and singer," the boy answered shyly.
"Our Taeminie is also an amazing dancer and singer!" Kibum-hyung retorted. "His performances are always amazing!"
"Hyung!" I exclaimed signaling him not to talk like that.

"What?" Hyung asked and rolled his eyed playfully. "What's wrong?"
"We ask about respected sunbaes and aren't even mentioned ourselves when we're right before their eyes! How is that possible?" he acted outraged and everyone snickered at his obviously played anger.

"What's there to laugh about?" he chided the others but soon broke out in laughter as well.

"Is there really nothing you wanna know about us?" he asked when everyone had calmed down. "Nothing at all? Are we that boring?"

They all shook their heads panicking but then one guy raised his hand.
"Finally a question!" Kibum-hyung breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, Byungchan, ask away!"

"Actually, I'm curious as to how idols date," the boy asked and blushed right after.
"Choi Byungchan!" the others chided him immediately for asking about a sensitive topic.

I blushed as well but Kibum-hyung replied cooly, "Well, we just date. We're just people and young people at that as well. We just have to be a little more discreet about it since it cab cause quite a stir but dating is normals and noatter what, it just happens as long as you meet people."

"Whoa, hyung, you're so cool!" Subin exclaimed and all the boys stared at him in awe.
We all chuckled at their reaction.

"Then, how did it happen that you dated? Was it because of that show?" Byungchan asked again and the others gave him an incredulous look but soon shifted their eyes over to us curious about our answer.

"Well, not the show," I answered. "We met after that in private again and kind of got closer and it was just right. They were the right feelings at the right timing."

I smiled at Naeun-ah meaning every word. She smiled back with a faint blush covering her cheeks. It was suddenly quiet but Kibum-hyung interrupted with a teasing "Eeey~" while Eunji-shi muttered "That fool couple"

"S-so, did you like go on secret dates and make signs and stuff?" the boys started to get more and more curious about our relationship.

"We always went on secret dates. As for signs... We used to exchange little notes when we were at the same shoot but that was very noticeable so we just texted instead."

They all cooed but proceeded to ask about other stuff like TV shows or our company.

"Well, anything left?" Kibum-hyung asked after we had spent a good hour talking.
Byungchan raised his hand again asking hyung for advice about fashion because he was trying to learn more, so hyung stood up and they went through various catalogues online and two others joined them.

"How about you, Chan-ah?" Naeun-ah asked. "You were the one who wanted to meet op- I mean Taemin the most after all."

I chuckled at her embarrassment to call me 'oppa' in front of her hoobaes.
"Y-yes!" the boy answered when his name was called.

"I really admire you dancing, sunbaenim! C-could you maybe show us or t-teach us something?" he asked shyly and I immediately smiled at his cute behavior although the boy himself looked t be quite confident.

"Sure," I stood up and they all did as well while I noticed that Chan beamed brightly at the fulfilment of his request.

Just a little chapter because I actually have no idea what to write but I've been promising and putting this chapter off for I don't know what months, maybe almost a year, already😅
Hope you enjoy~