Epilogue, Part 9: beginning

Taemin's P.O.V

"How's today's male lead feeling?" Jimin asked as he came through the dressing room's door.
"Hella nervous!" I answered with emphasis on every syllable.

"From what I heard the bride's more relaxed than you," Kibum-hyung snickered.
"Shouldn't you guys be sitting in the church right now?" I asked through gritted teeth not feeling like putting up with their annoying remarks any longer.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll get going. We just came to give you some moral support before it's time," Jongin-ah rolled his eyes. He chuckled but soon put on a serious expression and came over to put a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"Okay, let's be real. Are you feeling good?"
"The best I've ever been," I smiled at him genuinely seeing as it was my wedding day and he gave back the same smile.

"I've prepared a great speech for the after party," he promised.
I grimaced immediately not trusting his words but before he could defend the quality of his speech, the door was opened and Moonkyu stuck his head through the opening to tell me it was time to come out.

And in the blink of an eye I was standing in front of all our friends and family members and watched as Naeun-ah walked up the aisle slowly but steadily. She looked up at me though the veil and smiled brightly and I couldn't help but feel my cheekbones rise into an awestruck grin at the sight of the beautiful girl in a simple white dress in front of me.

After she finally reached me, I held her hand and turned around to the priest with her and we listened as he started the ceremony.

(A/N: Let's skip whatever priests are supposed to say and read here because I have no idea what they say even though I was on a wedding just last month. I almost fell asleep listening to the priest but in my defense, he spoke in Danish and I can't speak Danish)

We then read our vows and exchanged our rings. At least we only had to answer a very long but simple question with 'yes' before we could seal our commitment with a short kiss but a kiss that held a thousand words, that held a thousand promises and a thousand hopes for the future.

We then turned to slowly march down the aisle but as the exit came near we found ourselves running for some reason, jumping in the car, which was going to drive us to the ballroom, and telling the driver to step on it excitedly.

Naeun's P.O.V

At the ballroom we waited for all the guests to arrive. The church had only enough space for our family members and closest friends but the ballroom was filled with people working in various fields. Oppa's company practically filled up the whole ballroom already.

We then entered the ballroom following the MC's call and held a little speech to thank everyone for their attendance and took the dance floor with the first dance of the evening.

After that oppa and I were busy walking around talking to our guests and making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. A few speeches were held by the guests and the food was delicious and served without problems. It was absolutely perfect.

Eunji-unni then urged me to finally throw the bouquet. I was put on a little pedestal and laughed when I saw the members of SHINee pushing Onew-oppa into the crowd of girls waiting to catch the bouquet.

I turned around, counted to three and threw the bouquet with all my might. I immediately turned around to see the result only to see the bouquet flying directly towards Onew-oppa's arms. In the last moment he pulled Hayoung-ah towards his spot making the bouquet land in her arms safely and she beamed with joy as she lovingly looked at the flowers in her arms.

Everyone broke out in laughter as all the SHINee members patted Onew-oppa an his shoulder to comfort him and told him not to cry and that he would get married someday.

After they finished teasing their oldest hyung, the Apink members started off the show with their congratulatory performance of 'Sunday Monday' while the SHINee members serenaded a cute but also hilarious version of Lena Park's 'My Everything' and added longing gestures to the lyrics.

After that performances of other artists in attendance followed, mostly being SM, A Plan or Cube artists or former artists of those labels.

Nearing the end the cake was also cut and distributed to the guests and as people began to leave only our closer friends were left at the huge wedding hall till it was already early in the morning and all of us decided to leave and meet up another time.

After all this was only the beginning of our new life.

Yes, this was actually the last chapter. I remember someone wishing for a honeymoon. I'll have to apologize to that person but I have no ideas left and also no patience either.

I hope you enjoyed my story. This is the end of Taeun in this story.
I have no idea why I started how I did and am aware that some of the chapters (especially at the beginning) don't make any sense at all but I'm too lazy to change anything so let's just leave it like that as my flawed first fan-fiction.

So I'll bid my goodbye and see you next time (I guess).