Chapter 19: Christmas Party

Naeun's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly. The bright sunlight was shining through the window and blinding me. Since when was the window on that side of the room? I immediately shot up bright awake at the realization that this wasn't my and Namjoo-ya's room.

Then I heard familiar voices talking outside. Just then the door opened and oppa came in. He was wearing a black dress shirt which had 'Why So Serious' printed on one sleeve and simple light blue jeans.

"Good morning, Naeun-ah" he said and kissed me on my forehead, "I'm sorry but I have to go now. I just need to ask you something. I just talked to my parents because I can't come today. I'm going to visit them tomorrow instead. Do you want to come along?"

I simply nodded, it was too early for a bigger reaction.
He smiled brightly and kissed me on the lips before disappearing through the door with a quick "Kibum-hyung made breakfast. Feel free to do anything you like."

I finally got out of the warm bed after he left and came out of his room to the eating room.
All his members except for Minho-sunbae were there and eating breakfast.
They offered me a free chair and gave me a bowl of rice.

There were a few side dishes on the table.
"We don't eat breakfast like this every day." Key-sunbae answered the question in my head, "It's Christmas after all, so there should be something special. Besides it's already 11 o' clock."

I was surprised to hear that it was that late already.
Suddenly my phone lit up signaling that it was a message: One new message from Taemin-oppa "Sorry I had to rush earlier. You can stay over again if you'd like. I'll be home around 7."

Suddenly I remembered that I had told Yina-ya that I was going to her party today. What should I do? Tell her I'm not going after all? But that would be rude. And it's not like the party will hinder my plans.

Naeun-ah: It's fine. I'm actually going to Yina's party later. but I'll be home early.
Taemin-oppa: Araseo, text me if you want me to pick you up.
Naeun-ah: Thanks, see you later

After breakfast I went to my dorm to get ready for the party.
I wore a simple rose pullover, dark blue jeans, boots and a beanie. I put on light make-up and finished with a big white scarf to hide my face a little. I wore my coat and headed out to the restaurant.

It was a small restaurant and I immediately spotted a table with 5 people including Yina-ya and Jaemin-ah.

"Guys, this is my friend Son Naeun." Yina-ya introduced me and smiled at them all.
Everyone gasped as the looked at me and realized I was Son Naeun of Apink.
"It's good you came, Naeunie" Jaemin-ah said and stood up to greet me, "So you didn't have plans after all?"
"Um yes, sorry I told you no. I had something but I changed them to tomorrow."
He only nodded but I think he was a bit upset I had rejected his invitation at first.

I was introduced to the other people and later on one more person came so we were a party of seven in the end.

They were all really nice and I enjoyed talking to them, I got along especially well with a girl named Jeon Minji. She liked music and dancing a lot and had a nice voice.

After dinner we went to karaoke. When it was close to 8 they brought alcohol.
"Ah, I have something planned tomorrow" I said but was already holding a glass of champagne.
"You don't have to drink a lot" Yina-ya said while she downed her glass.

I guess so. And I kind of wanted to drink because the mood was just nice.
Soon my glass was empty and Jaemin-ah Smedley and gave me another while 'NoNoNo' started playing.

I laughed as Minji-ah and another girl started doing the dance.

Taemin's P.O.V

"I have no idea where she is" I whined at Onew-hyung who was the only person home.

A rather short chapter but I will hopefully publish the next chapter soon so you won't have to wait for too long^.^
And I know the name of the chapters are starting to get boring but I can't find any good names >. <