Chapter 3: the second isn't any better

Taemin's P.O.V
"But before that we should discuss the matter of Taemin's dating scandal. So, it's about you, so you should also give your opinion. How do you want to proceed, Taemin-goon?"

"It's not like his opinion will actually change what will happen in the end" Key whispered to Minho sarcastically.

"Shh!" Minho warned Key silently but couldn't help but think that Key was right.

Taemin also knew that. He knew that in this agency what he was going to say wouldn't necessarily effect how they would proceed although this was about him. But he still wanted to voice his opinion. He still wanted to try.

"I'm actually opposed to revealing too much. It's a wonder we admitted to the relationship but I don't want to burden Naeun-shi further, so we shouldn't appear in public too much together yet. We can start doing all that when people start accepting our relationship. I think it's too early yet."

"Alright, I'll pass that on to the public management team" our manager-hyung said.
I nodded.

"So now to the topic of your upcoming album that will be released in fall..."

Taemin's P.O.V

"Lee Taemin! Shouldn't you be somewhere else right now?" JongIn mocked me as soon as I arrived.
"You're one to talk. Is she too busy to meet you?" I replied.
"Heol, you've gotten quite full of yourself after making that decision" JongIn joked and laughed.

"What is it? What do you mean?" Jimin asked confused and looked first at JongIn and then me and then back to JongIn.
"I've been in the studio all day long, tell me! Tell me what happened!"

"Naeun and Taeminie went public" Ravi simply stated.
"Whaaat?!" Jimin looked like his eyes were going to fall out.
I chuckled at his reaction and so did JongIn.

"Daebak, I just happily prepare for the next album while you guys are busy getting married and going public?"
"I didn't get married nor did I go public" Ravi said.
"It's a virtual marriage" JongIn corrected Jimin.
"At least you get to get married at all. I also want to try going on 'We Got Married'" Jimin said and smirked cutely.

"Don't worry, you're still young" I said "you still have lots of time and will have lots of opportunities"
"You were my age when you were on We Got Married, Taeminnie-hyung! I also want to fall in love! I also want to date!" Jimin pouted and sighed.
Well, that's true.

We actually weren't that much older than Jimin. But somehow we just felt older because of his innocence and his wish to date. He didn't know because he didn't try it yet but dating when you're an idol causes a lot of problems. And dating an idol causes even more problems.
I looked at JongIn and knew he was thinking the same.

"You'll get to go out and date when you're older" JongIn comforted Jimin.
"Just remember" I said "the first scandal is always the hardest... although the second isn't any better"

Naeun's P.O.V

"Wake up, Naeun-ah, it's morning" Chorong-unni woke me up.
I sat up in my bed and looked at her. Normally it was already noisy when I woke up but it was quiet in the dorm.

"Which schedule do we have today?"
"We don't have any today. But you do. Today's the MV filming, remember?"
"I you're right! Thanks for waking me up! You can go back to sleep. Thanks!"
I stood up and went to to the bathroom while Chorong-unni sleepily walked back to her bed.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I tied it up roughly and also only applied light make-up since they were going to do that at the set anyway.
I looked at the clock. I still had some time for a light breakfast.

Soon our manager came to pick me up and drive me to the set. I came extra early to get my make-up and hair done before the boys arrived.

Two hours later the boys arrived. They're the new group our label plans to debut. Our label's first boy group and first group after our debut. They bowed to everybody on the set and repeated greeting the staff.
Then they saw me and ran over. "Annyeong haseyo, Naeun-noona!" they said and bowed.
"Hello guys. I told you you don't have to be so formal." I said.
"Ah, we can't possibly because you're our sunbae!" their leader Seungwoo explained.
"I know" I said "but I'm still going to tell you to act informal. Let's word hard at the shooting today."
"Yes!" They shouted and bowed again.
They were so cute. So small and innocent and eager.
"If there's anything you want to ask me, just go for it. I'll always help you"
Chan looked at the others and back at me hesitantly. "Well, there's something I want to ask but I don't think I should."
"Ask away"
"That...you know...there was this news..."
I felt my heart sink and my face harden immediately. I guess there was no place people wouldn't look at me without thinking of Oppa.
"I'm sorry, I was rude" Chan apologized all of a sudden and bowed.
"No, it's okay. I said. It's true. I'm dating Shinee's Taemin. It's okay to be curious." I tried to smile.
"Well, there's something else.." Chan continued.
I frowned. What else could there be?
"You really don't have to answer!"
"No, it's okay." I tried to look normal.
"Well, I really admire Taemin-sunbaenim and was wondering whether you could introduce me to him one day." he looked at the ground as soon as he finished his sentence.
"I really don't mind. But I don't see him a lot myself these days because we're tryig to avoid the press right now."
"It's okay. Just someday maybe. Thank you so much! Thank you so much, Naeun-noona!"
"No problem. Now you should also get your make-up up done" I said and pointed at the others who had already sat down while we were talking.
He nodded and smiled happily, bowed and then sat down to get his make-up and hair done.

I was a little sad. Just like I said I didn't get to see Oppa a lot these days because we were avoiding the press, busy and everything.
I haven't seen him since that time at the waiting room. So it's already been a week.
There have already been many times we couldn't see each other for a long time. But this time waiting seemed to be harder.

"What comes after this?" I asked our manager-oppa after the MV filming.
"We're going to finish recording the songs tomorrow, so you have the rest of the day for yourself. I'm going to drive..."
Suddenly a phone rang and he took his phone out.
"Yes, what is it?"
     Alright, just don't stay out too late.
     Change of plans. Someone else is coming to pick you up so I'm gonna head to the office now 'cause I still have some stuff left to do."

I only nodded and looked at the ground then.
"You're smiling too much" he teased me.
I looked up surprised.
Well, a free day and someone coming to pick me up could only mean one thing, right?

Soon I saw our van driving up.