Chapter 39: I wasted two hours happily

Naeun's P.O.V

I watched and stood still as oppa filled out the papers for us to lend a car.
Even though he was only a year older than I am, he really seemed so mature as he spoke his broken English and tried his best to communicate with the salesperson. But hey, at least he managed to rent the car.

"Come on, Naeun-ah," he waved for me to follow and we were led to our rental car, a blue Mercedes.

Oppa received the car keys and opened the car door on the passenger's side for me to get in.
I got in and he closed the door before walking over to the driver's side to get in himself.

The employee, a young girl whose skirt couldn't be any shorter in my opinion, knocked on my car window and I pulled it down. (A/N: no idea which verb to use. I would have 'winded it down' but that only works for old cars...)
"You're so lucky. Your boyfriend is such a gentleman," she said in English with a hint of jealousy but mostly admiringly. I immediately started to like her a little more as she whispered a short "Don't lose him!" when we drove off..

Oppa typed in the address of our hotel in Marbella, a city at the coast, and we drove to our hotel first to get our room and both plopped down on our bed as we were both exhausted from the long flight.

I looked to my left and watched his chest go up and down as he was breathing.

He turned his head as well and his face was so near that I started to feel embarrassed and sat up abruptly.
"This feels unreal," I said.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"Although it's not the first time we're alone in a room together, hanging out with you in your apartment is different from this place, a hotel room in a country I barely know."

"Are you nervous?" he asked and came dangerously close but I knew he was only teasing me.

"Because of you? Why would I?" I retorted and pressed a quick peck on his lips to prove my point.
His answer was a happy grin that took over his whole face and I couldn't help but think that my boyfriend was cute even though I called him oppa.

He stood up and walked towards the bathroom, "You can rest while I freshen up. Should we go to the beach right away?"

"Already?" I asked.
"We're here for over a week. We can go today and on another day as well," he suggested.
I nodded already looking forward to the start of our holiday.
.
.
.
Taemin's P.O.V

I turned off the engine and we had to walk a little to the beach.
I held our bag in one had and her hand with my free hand while we made our way through th crowd a street.

Soon we arrived at the beach where plenty of people were enjoying the blue sea and hot sand beaches. Right next to the beach were countless cafes and hotels as well as shops which were swarmed by tourists such as ourselves.

"Wait," Naeun-ah stopped me all of a sudden and tugged on the hand she was holding as she motioned to a small comfy café.
"Let's go there first," she requested.

I nodded and was led by her to sit down at a table outside. I placed down our bag and soon a waiter came to take our order.

He gave us the menu and simply asked for our order with a broken, "You want what?". I was actually glad his English didn't seem to be better than ours.

"One iced americano," I decided to order what I usually got and tried my best not to pronounce it like Korean person would.
Naeun-ah decided on a frapé with different berries after she went through the menu for a few minutes.

"Okay," the waiter simply took our order and I had to hold back chuckle at his simple English.

"This is nice," Naeun-ah remarked after a minute of silence.
I looked at her not sure what exactly she meant.

Without looking at my questioning face she answered my question still looking around, "Being here, walking through crowds while holding your hand, having nobody pay any special attention to us and just sitting in a cafe without being run over," she laughed lightly but I could see on her face that she was remembering the cafe incident a while back.

"All of this is really nice. I like my work and I feel happy when fans recognize me and talk to me on the streets but I'm overjoyed right now. Thanks for making this wish of mine come true," she smiled at me with all sincerity giving me the most mesmerizing smile I had ever seen and this was the girl I've been in love with we're talking about.

"It wasn't only your wish. You're not the only one who's overjoyed," I reassured her as I grabbed her hand from across the table.

She blushed lightly and almost turned into a tomato when the waiter came back with our order and witnessed our romantic moment.

I took our hands down so he could place the dishes on the table but kept holding her hand under the table.

She smiled at me sweetly and I couldn't stop my cheekbones from going up steadily and that giddy feeling from taking over my mind.

I saw the waiter's eyes move down quickly and up again. As a result, I almost burst out laughing at the embarrassed look he got from watching a couple like us.

After the visit to the cafe Naeun-ah decided to check out the numerous souvenir shops aligned along the beach although I assured her we were going to come across more souvenir shops on other day and that she should enjoy the beach.

But instead she held my hand tightly and dragged me through every souvenir shop she could find till it took us fourty minutes to get back to our car.

And even though we had visited more souvenir shops than Kibum-hyung had outfits and I've never even seen his closet but I see him on a daily basis and that was enough to lose count of his clothing items.

So in the end we only wasted two hours but I had to admit that I wasted two hours happily.

Thank you guys for all the nice comments. I feel so happy when I see them and I can promise you I read every single one^^

And to be honest, I already forgot about the Victon chapter😅
I'm so sorry >.< But now that I remembered, I'll get to it as soon as I can I guess...

I would also like to recommend Jung Sewoon's music. I've been listening to his music for the past few months and I've been loving it!!
I'd especially recommend my favorite songs If You, I Love You and Never Mind😍