*Chapter 13: I'll call you

Taemin's P.O.V

I really wonder why Minho-hyung and Hayoung-shi are following us. I thought they wanted to go to the movies. Did he seriously think I wouldn't recognize him when he's just wearing a cap and sunglasses to hide his face? Anyone can see that he's a celebrity.

 Did he seriously think I wouldn't recognize him when he's just wearing a cap and sunglasses to hide his face? Anyone can see that he's a celebrity

Whatever, I decided to ignore them since Hayoung-shi looked to funny with her headscarf, sunglasses and face mask. (A/N: couldn't find a headscarf, so I just put that headband on her head) Disguising herself that much made her stand out even more.

 (A/N: couldn't find a headscarf, so I just put that headband on her head) Disguising herself that much made her stand out even more

I chuckled as I glanced over and saw them both hiding their face behind the menus immediately.

"What's so funny?" Naeun-ah asked.
"You'll realize later on."
"Alright..." Naeun-ah said unsure and confused at my words.

"So, what are you doing nowadays?" Naeun-ah asked.
"Just preparing for our new album and meeting up with friends when there's time and when they have time. Otherwise I just stay home."
"Oh, are your friends very busy?"
"Maybe you remember but I don't have that many friends, especially not outside the company. I hang out the most with JongIn-ah and he's also preparing for a comeback."

"You can call me anytime." she said.
"Sure, but I'll call you whenever I need someone to hang out with. And I don't really drink."
"That's fine with me. Do you still have my number?"
"Sorry I think I don't. Do you still have mine?"
"Yeah, I do. I'll send you a message."
"Alright, saved it." I said and showed her the contact saying "Naeun-ah♡"
She smiled at me.

"I'll really call you a lot. And not because I need anybody to hang out with." I mumbled quietly.

She looked at me confused. Did she hear me?

"So what are you doing in your free time?" I asked her.
"I also go out to meet my friends but that's it. My members and I just stay home a lot and watch TV together."
"No boyfriend?" I asked her casually and took a sip from my drink.