Chapter 41: No ask his number!

Naeun's P.O.V

The next day we went sightseeing and totally felt like a normal couple that went to travel together.

We drove to the next bigger city, Malaga, the city where our plane landed on our first day.

It was a little more crowded here but there were a little more people who weren't tourists as well.

What I enjoyed the most here was something unthinkable in Korea: walking through a crowd while holding my boyfriend's hand without any masks, sunglasses or hoodies and still not being surrounded and pounced upon by his countless fangirls.

As we made our way through the crowd loud music attracted a huge crowd which the dancers.

"Want to watch a little?" oppa asked me and I could see his eyes spark up with excitement at the thought of dance.

I nodded laughing and let myself be dragged into the crowd to the second and finally even front row of the circle around the dancers.

It seemed like the dancers weren't actually dancing for the crowd. They didn't pay any attention to the crowd and just danced among themselves in turns as they cheered each other on.

Oppa let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulders instead to prevent himself from following the music but he just unconsciously moved his body to the beat and as time went on his movements as well as his urge to dance broadened.

Soon one male dancer noticed him and gestured for him to join them.
I laughed as he looked at me hesitantly as if he was asking for permission.
I motioned for him to join them and took the backpack he was carrying.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek at which I blushed heavily but nobody else seemed to mind.

Then he stepped to the middle of the 'stage' and started moving his body along to the music in quick and fun-looking moves as if he had been doing that all his life. Well, actually he had been doing that all his life.

Oppa had his own unique dance style but right now it wasn't flashy and he didn't have the aura of a singer who filled the stage AL by himself.
Instead he was a guy who stepped out to dance on the streets for fun.
I couldn't decide which type of dancer I preferred.

I laughed when the other dancers let out sounds like "whoooaa" and "yeeeah" impressed by his dancing skills.

Soon someone else took over and he moved out of the center towards me again. He was smiling brightly and I smiled back just delighted to see that happy look on his face.

Suddenly a girl, one of the dancers, approached him and spoke to him.
She was really tall and pretty with a fit body. She looked athletic. Her frizzy hair was styled in a ponytail and her brown eyes matched her tan skin. She wore shorts and a short top which all looked way too short to me but what irritated me more was that she also looked way too close to a guy who was taken.

When she spoke his smile disappeared and was replaced by a thoughtful expression.
In the end he looked at her and nodded and he taught her a dance move he had done earlier.

But shortly after the guy who had asked him to join interrupted and motioned for oppa to join the others again. He nodded and moved back as the girl followed him.
The boy who had called him took over the center and motioned for him to join in. I could see him laugh and then start dancing matching the boy's style and style of the song.

They went on for about twenty minutes till oppa came back sweaty and exhausted as he had danced every song the whole time.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.
"Plenty of fun," he replied cheerfully.
"You were great, man!" the guy he had danced with the most suddenly came up from behind and put his arm around oppa's shoulder.
"Thanks. You were great too!" oppa managed to reply in simple English.

"Care to exchange contacts?" the guy asked.
Oppa understood the gesture and nodded. He reached in his pocket for his phone. Suddenly he hesitated and told the guy to wait for a moment.

"Should I give my phone number?" oppa asked me for advice. "I don't think he's a bad guy but I still think it's better for me not to give out my phone number just like this," he voiced out his worries.

"How about you exchange IDs on some social network like Instagram," I suggested because I understood his concerns.

"Right, why didn't I think if that?" oppa laughed. "But I don't have my own Instagram account!"

With an undetermined expression he turned back and typed in something into the guy's phone. He waved quickly and came back to me.

"So what contact did you give him?" I asked.
"I gave him Jinki-hyung's Instagram. I'm sure he won't mind," oppa shrugged and took the backpack ready to leave when suddenly someone else stopped us.

The girl from earlier approached him and gave him her phone with a flirty smile asking to exchange contacts as well.
I rolled my eyes at her but she simply ignored me and asked for his Instagram account when he said that he won't give his number.

"I have no Instagram," oppa replied truthfully.
She looked at him unbelievingly and decided to ask him about any other social media account he could possess but only getting a headshake and a apologetic smile as the response every time she asked.

I really didn't want to seem like that overzealous, bitchy girlfriend but decided that I'd rather lose my pride than watch this girl's futile attempts of coaxing my boyfriend into keeping in contact with her so I intertwined our hands and barked at her, "This is my boyfriend! No ask his number!"
.
.
.
"Don't tease me!" I warned him staring at the ground still embarrassed by my actions after we had left the scene of embarrassment.
"I wasn't planning on doing that," he replied but I could hear from his voice that a grin had taken over his whole face.

"I said not to! I'm embarrassed enough as is!" I complained and finally looked up to see just what I had expected: a big fat grin.

He chuckled, "You weren't embarrassing. I actually thought you were quite cool. I've never seen you so fierce."
But for some reason his compliment actually made me more embarrassed causing me to look at the ground again.

"I said not to tease me," I repeated softly but couldn't hide the happy tone that went with the sentence.