Part - 1

A girl was sitting on a king sized bed covering her face with veil continuously biting her lips due to nervousness. She slowly give a glance to that room which was decorated with scent candles and rose shaped petals. The bed was decorated even more beautifully. Lights were also dimmed which only work to make her more panic.

Nandani's POV
I can't believe that I am married now and tonight is my first night. Vaise toh I was excited for all this day from college days but why I am very tensed now, I don't know whether I am nervous or I am excited for this. I know that Manik is too excited for this day from our first meet. His mere presence use to increase my heartbeat and aaj toh he would be so close to me.

Slowly door gets opened and she quickly covered her face with dupatta. Manik entered the  room and then bolt the door.

He started taking few steps towards her making her shiver and unknowingly blush crept on Nandani's face. He come and sit next to her on the  bed while she was sitting on the center of the bed. Nandani was looking downwards closing her eyes.

He slowly moved his hand and lifted her dupatta. "You are looking beautiful!" Manik said as soon as he saw her face while her eyes were closed. She blushed on his statement and clutched her knees tightly.

"I want you tonight!" Manik said staring at her intently. Hearing this Nandani's heartbeat fastened.

He lifted her chin to make her look at him but she closed her eyes. However, his next action make her shocked. He without any warning moved closed towards her lips and blow air on her lips making her shiver on her place. 

Looking at her face he smirked and without any further delay he placed his lips on her. Nandani got surprised with this sudden kiss, she at once opened her eyes and saw him pressing his lips on her.

Nandini feels the sparks and tingles rush throw her stomach. Manik was asking permission to enter into her mouth, she parted her lips and immediately he thrust his tongue in her mouth exploring each and every corner. Slowly, she also started kissing him back. Her hands traveled back of his neck, her fingers brushing through his hair. While his one hand was holding her face caressing her cheek and the another one was on her waist.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance enjoying each other saliva. In few seconds Manik's hands moved from her waist to her back and he unpinned her dupatta and throw it in corner of the room without breaking the kiss. He started licking her lower lip, sucking it hard, biting it. Nandani was trying to match his pace. She was also doing the same with with his upper lip moaning between the kiss leaving hot breaths.

His hands were moving on her back wildly. They were kissing now each other very wildly. Their tongues were dancing together. After the intense kissing session they moved away to catch their breath. 

But it seems like Manik do not want to stop their. He started licking her neck moving downwards to her shoulders. He bend down closer to her lips again but this time he just brushes his lips on hers. Tilting down his neck, he suck her skin and gave her a love bite marking her first love bite.

Nandani was continuously moaning his name "Ma...ni...kkkk" in pleasure which was only working as a fuel for him.

----------------

Hows the part?

Do you liked Manan scenes?

Hit likes and please do reviews if you liked the part!