Part -33

Aryaman and Nandini check-in the Zurich hotel, this hotel was having stunning views of Lake Zurich to the brilliant décor.. Nandani turned around to have a look of the hotel, while Aryaman was having a talk with receptionist.. The hotel combines traditional flair with sophisticated design and service it was having a good atmosphere.

Aryaman turned towards Nandani and gave her keys of her room 305 while Aryaman's room no. was 307.. Nandani was turning to leave but Aryaman stopped her..

"Can we have a talk Nandani?" asked Aryaman..

"Hmm I would be in your room in 20 min" replied Nandani smilingly and Aryaman nodded his head and then both left for their room..

Nandani entered in her room, the room was warm and cozy. She swung her bag on the couch and went to the window to have a good view of the city.. The shimmering sunlight on the blue crystal water of Lake Zurich was looking beautiful. In few minutes Nandani left for Aryaman room, she knocked the door.. Aryaman opened it and gave her a smile...

Nandani entered in his room and went to sit on couch, Aryaman closed the door..  He came and sit on bed "Nandani... what would be your next move?"

--Flashback—

After Nandani led Aryaman into her cabin holding her hands after that morning argument.. Aryaman was looking for an answer but knowing that she had a bad day he didn't ask anything...

Nandani sit on a chair and hold her head with her hands... Aryaman was quiet and was looking at her.. Within 5 minutes she sit straight and looked towards Aryaman..

"Sorry for all this.. Sorry for involving you in all this" said Nandani apologising...

"Hey I am your boyfriend and I don't need ur sorry.."said Aryaman winking her trying to make her smile...

Nandani said stammeringly "Aryaman... voo .... about that boyfriend thing... I mean"...

But Aryaman cutted her and said "I know uh were not serious"

Nandani was astonished with his reply... Aryaman chuckled seeing her expressions and said "Don't give these looks anyone can say Nandani uh were not serious at all... When uh have not left him when uh got to know about Soha and Manik uh were there trying to act strong and bring him on track then how can you leave now... "

"But I am not able to bring Manik on track Aryaman I am just so confused what to do" said Nandani sadly..

"Uh love him so much!!! Its evident in your eyes and man Malhotra is a big idiot he is not acknowledging this love... But uh know what Nandani, may be Manik had seen this love in your eyes that's why he is confident that you would not leave him and he is taking you for granted and behaving like a jerk.." said Aryaman with irritation...

Nandani didn't reply anything she was feeling sad this morning was not at all good for her.. Aryaman saw her gloomy face and said "But uh know I can help you in this"

Nandani looked towards him and asked "how?"

"Now as you have announced me as your boyfriend, then why not take some benefits of it and make Malhotra some jealous... After all it is always good to know that someone is afraid to lose you" said Aryaman with a genuine smile...

"No Aryaman I don't want to involve you in my problems and announcing you as my boyfriend was all so sudden.. I have done that so that Manik would stay away from me otherwise he would just try to dominate" said Nandani trying to dismiss his help...

Aryaman chuckled on this and said " I have not a good bond with Manik and I would like to tell you earlier I was looking forward to have a chance with you.. But all that was my mistake and now in order to rectify my mistakes I want to help you in this.. Let me be your fake boyfriend atleast and help you out" said Aryaman pleadingly folding his hands...