Part - 51

Dai Ma had left not before blessing Manik and Nandani. Manik and Nandani left for office in Manik's car. Both of them were quiet whole way not knowing what to say. After they reached office, Nandani left  in hurry. But fortunately or unfortunately Cabir saw them together in the car.

"Ohoo they both are dating each other. That's why boss offer me this job when that girl..." said Cabir thinking what was the name of the girl...

" Yeah Nandani... When she got angry how he offered me this job without a second thought." Cabir smirking. "Even she taunted him like a typical girlfriend in-front of me then also he didn't said anything to her. It would be surely fun to work here" thought Cabir excitedly.

Cabir was going towards Manik's cabin when he just bumped with Nandani. "Sorry Nandani" said Cabir at once. Nandani looked towards his face and asked "Aree have you come again for some different post?"

"No no I have been appointed for the P.A. post" said Cabir proudly. "Ohh great Congratulations!" Nandani said.

"Credits goes to you! Because of you I got this job, thanks a lot!" said Cabir. 

"Because of me?" asked Nandani.

"Yeah voo maine aapki kasam di thi na that's why he had appointed me." said Cabir. "Did he said anything like that?" asked Nandani thoughtfully.

"No.. He haven't said" said Cabir. "I knew it, I am not that much important for Manik" thought Nandani.

"But he asked me not to drag you. He loves you a lot and you guys look cute together." said Cabir. Listening this Nandani frowned and said "He does not love me" and left from there without saying anything further.

Cabir looks towards the direction in which she left and said "typical girlfriend thing, every girlfriend says like that".

"If he cares for me or loves me then he should have confessed me na. How would I get to know that he loves me or if playing again? Iss baar I don't want to get hurt." said Nandani while thinking about Manik.

*************

"Good morning Sir" greeted Cabir as he entered Manik's cabin to which Manik only nodded. "Sir my wife thanked you as you have appointed me for this post actually you know she thinks like I am not capable of doing anything other than talking." said Cabir as if he is complaining about his wife.

"Indeed she is right" Manik remarked shaking his hand while reading a file. Listening this Cabir pouts and said "Sir don't take her side. You don't know her, you know she fights a lot sometimes even on useless topics in which fight is not required. You can better understand that how girls try to stretch a small topic and then put every blame on us as you also have a girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" asked Manik looking at him as if asking a question what he is talking about.

"Actually in the morning I saw you and Nandani Mam in the same car so I got to know that you both are dating." said Cabir. Manik nodded his head as if okay but did not corrected him. He feels good that his name is joined with Nandani.

"Sir if you ever need any help in these relationships then do let me know. I am an experienced one in this and Navya toh use to call me Love guru as she feel that I give good love advise to anyone." said Cabir proudly...

"Navya?" asked Manik.. "My wife.. Navya Cabir Dhawan" said Cabir proudly...

"Achaa" said Manik and analyzed him that can he share his feelings for Nandani with him. Would he be able to help her in finding out that do he really love Nandani or this is some different feeling.