Part -32

Seeing Aryaman kissing Nandini, Manik's hands were curled up into a ball of fist.. Manik wanted to smash Aryaman's face for kissing Nandani but more than being angry, he feels hurt...

He did not disturbed their moment and rushed to his cabin...

Manik started pacing around his cabin, the scene Aryaman kissing Nandani was playing in front of his eyes again and again.. His eyes were bloodshot red may be because of the anger he is holding on or may be he is hurt somewhere...

"Nandani cheated me!!! She cheated on me!!!" murmured Manik running his hands on his face...

"Are you serious? She cheated you really?" asked Manik's heart...

"Yes she cheated on me.. how can she let Aryaman kissed her? asked Manik...

"Well then this is not called cheating Manik Malhotra.. She had asked Aryaman to be her boyfriend in front of whole office... If she had any intention cheating on you then she would have done all this by being in relationship with you too... Just like you and Soha had one without in having Nandini's knowledge... It was you who had cheated on her!!! Not Nandini... And about letting Aryaman kissed her then she also needs a guy who remains loyal to her and loves her unconditionally... Why would she chose to be with a player like you when definitely she had more good options??" mocked Manik's heart...

"Aryaman is not a good option... " said Manik...

"If Aryaman is not a good option then are you a good option for her??" asked Manik's heart... To which Manik didn't replied...

"Just let it be Manik she had choosed him for her. Let the time decide whether he is good for her or not. May be she is trying to give herself a chance again or may be she loves him... " said Manik's heart...

"But she toh loved me na, then how she can love anyone else???" asked Manik..

On listening this his heart laughed, then replied "Yes Manik she loved you but that was when she was not having an idea of you as a player now things changed and her choices changed... I have warned you earlier about it but never mind you enjoy your life being a player and Nandini would enjoy her life with her Aryaman"

Ouchhh!!!! ~Her Aryaman~ now that word hurts sharply into his heart..

Most of reason of our unhappiness in life is due to the fact that we are listening to others instead of talking to ourself...

No No No this all can't be true... This must be a bad nightmare... Nandani only loves me!!!

She would never leave me!!!

NEVER!!!!

If I confront this from Nandani then she would think me like a emotional fool who can't live without her.... Then should I let things go like the way they are going...

No I can't let this happen too!!!

I have to do something that keeps all things in place such that neither I would have to act like a fool nor would let Nandani close with that Aryaman..

He came out from his thoughts when he heard knock... Seeing Aryaman and Nandini together their kiss scene played in front of him boiling his anger... But seeing Nandani after one day calmed his anger to some extent, her eyes were red..

"Did she cried? Why she is not looking towards me? Inspite of having you in front of my eyes I am feeling that we are so distant from each other in just one day..." thought Manik..

"Manik meeting" was saying Aryaman but was cutted by Manik...

"I remember about that meeting I was looking for you both but it seemed you were busy in some private stuffs" said Manik sarcastically pointing towards their kiss...